• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Problem getting taller/bigger

User Info: Achronos117

Achronos117
6 years ago#1
Bought this game digitally last night and after upping all my strength stats to 5 and skill stats to 4, I'm still the same puny twig I was when I walked out of the Hero's Guild. Only now I'm "32" and look a bit like Ellen Degeneres. What gives. Is this some sort of terrible glitch or something?

Wish I'd done five minutes of research instead before buying this. Would have seen how glitchy it was and bought Reaper of Souls instead.
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!

User Info: TheDebauchery

TheDebauchery
6 years ago#2
If the physical changes work like they did in the original Fable (and I have every reason to believe they do) then muscularity is primarily controlled by Physique in particular (with lesser influence from Health and Toughness) while height is primarily controlled by Accuracy (with lesser influence from Speed and Guile)... BUT no matter what the hell you do to level up, it is going to age you like crazy.

In the original at least it was possible to Hero Save your age away with clever use of the Temple of Avo.
This time... it isn't. Lionhead hates us and wants us to play wrinkled old men. If you're super lucky you might be able to lower your age by 20 using BOTH the Temples... but I'd advise only doing that once you have TOTALLY maxed out your character.... otherwise spending XP will continue to age you.

User Info: thecartoonhero

thecartoonhero
6 years ago#3
i was *devastated* when i found out i couldn't age myself anymore..
Switch Code 8062 3974 4512
let's play!

User Info: Achronos117

Achronos117
6 years ago#4
Ive leveled up physique and accuracy to 4 or 5 and still look the same as I did when I got out the Hero's Guild.
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Problem getting taller/bigger
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A