My debate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
4 weeks ago#11
OctoZombie posted...
Drake9 posted...
I've been there. Spend the 75 gems for the gauntlets. When you reach a point where the next loss will cost you more gems then you have or more than you want to spend, reinstall the game. Read my reinstall thread.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/717906-plants-vs-zombies-2-its-about-time/76627097

Just FYI, I noticed someone told the official PopCap rep on Reddit about this reinstall trick recently, so it wouldn't surprise me if they closed the loophole.

What an idiot that person is.the reinstall trick allows people to not pay boatloads in gems to keep streaks..it makes losing not nearly as frustrating

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
4 weeks ago#12
Drake9 posted...
Every 99th win, the rewards start over but everything is increased. So if win #1 would give you 1 mint, win #99 would give 2 mints. There's also a display bug where it will not show the increased rewards.

This is quite silly tbh..we should continue getting the same rewards..I just started past my 100th win and I'm back to getting 6 pinatas and 6 mints whereas 30 games ago I was getting 11 pinatas..meh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived