• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

User Info: sir_joe

sir_joe
9 months ago#231
HT_1 posted...
I've just run into a new kind of unbeatable bot. I've had a new 110-streak so probably it was my time to lose now according to the EA algorythms. This time it led all the way from the beginning and I also scored less than usual. It eventually had. 2.300.000 which is interesting because my record is 2.200.000 so I'm pretty convinced that EA does track our scores. (Before you start wondering, yes, it was obviously a bot, it had very low-level plants and an extremely strange line up.)

I don't think they keep track of your performance in previous sessions. Too much data that is redundant. Probably you encountered a bot that simply earned your score*1.xx

User Info: pvz2maniac

pvz2maniac
9 months ago#232
ElmoKajaky posted...
The bots have seemed frisky these past couple of days. Dunno, they might be messing with the code. I've given up on streaks, too.

I had the same experience. No really close games for a long time. Lost after 179 games. It's a game I should have won if I played to win from the start but it's been so long since I've had someone keep up with me. Usually they tail off. I paid the 10 gems to keep the streak. Since then I've had a few close games. Much more than usual.

User Info: ElmoKajaky

ElmoKajaky
9 months ago#233
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/717906-plants-vs-zombies-2-its-about-time/76632928

User Info: pvz2maniac

pvz2maniac
9 months ago#234
Mbartel500 posted...
The multiplication factor for rewards, tops out at 10.

I thought someone mentioned at 300 wins it's doesn't decrease any more but this sounds like it keeps going until 900. You'll get 10 times more rewards and it will go up and keep coming back down and at 1,000 it will be the same as 900. After that the rewards from 900 to 1,000 will keep repeating no matter how high you get.

It really sucks when you see those rewards go back down and it would be nice to be at that 900 wins one day but it feels like it would take forever and too many gems if there is no way to reset back to 10 gems.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP
  • Topic Archived