Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

User Info: Drake9

Drake9
5 months ago#11
Here's a new video someone posted on this week's battle. So we can see what it's like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgr0Zvro4jM

Looks like the Electric Current will be useful with the outer lanes not having many enemies.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
5 months ago#12
Btw I just lost or umm won my first game for this BattleZ..I was down 10,000 points right when the bell rung but then it showed me that 'I Won'. ...lol. They basically gave me points after the game to give me the win..I'm not complaining, just an observation..

User Info: ZombieVKNG

ZombieVKNG
5 months ago#13
Hi guys -

I think I'm back :)

So just a data point if someone wants inspiration:

PLANTS:

EC (1)
CP (7)
GB (6)
- imitated -
EP (9)
GS (5)

SETUP:

3 x Caulipower. Let's rock.

GAME:

Immediately get the coins from the two Goldblooms.

Wait for the CP to refresh. Plant 4th CP. Use 3 x PF to plant CP 5,6 and 7.

Now add EPs to help out and use GS as necessary. Add 8th and 9th CP along the way.

RESULTS:

1,050,000ish
730,000ish

Both won.

I'm wondering if Infi-Nut could help me here, any thoughts? Also not sure the EPs are doing much to be honest. Just feels like there's too many little f'ers out there to only have CP (could maybe add Power Lily to get 1 or 2 more).

bry6trump
5 months ago#14
Drake9 posted...
Here's a new video someone posted on this week's battle. So we can see what it's like.

Looks like the Electric Current will be useful with the outer lanes not having many enemies.

I give developers credit for trying to change levels up as to try and get us to use different strategies but as we see, people are going to go right back to what works

User Info: SneakyRene

SneakyRene
5 months ago#15
Thanks drake, i may incorporate thay strategy too, i dont see MF and DL being as effective this week since there is no containmint (new mint idea) like my strategy last week due to the carts. I may swap out PPM for stallia though, not sure if i would keep CG as they didnt seem to be a factor...anyone try anything reliable yet?

User Info: crazysperm

crazysperm
5 months ago#16
I tried with my grumpy old method, laser bean, shrinking violet, tile turnip, moonflower, power lily. that's it. definite win. 1.3m each time atleast. 🌋🌋🌋🌋

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
5 months ago#17
Drake9 posted...

Thank you. I'm really annoyed that Zombies don't always dance to the Pianos, and here it seems like they never dance at all; seems like a gimmick inputted wrong or just let go for no reason.

It's also not really clear if Pianos can get redirected by the Slippery Tiles or not..
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Mommy2114

Mommy2114
5 months ago#18
The pianos do slide on the arrow tiles but they still seem to crush the plant in front too. The zombies do dance to the piano too.

bry6trump
5 months ago#19
H. I just tried to use moonflower primal pea spam tactic..I added bomber ante for clusters..I scored 650,000 in two matches..I won the first but in the second I noticed I was behind the entire time..my opponent scored 710,000 and I saw his name mrvip and he had NO sun plants..here was his plants

Spike weed, coconut canon, hurrikale, banana lobber?, and wall nut...wtf...third game into this weeks BattleZ and it's already wonky..if they are going to have bots at least make it realistic...

bry6trump
5 months ago#20
crazysperm posted...
I tried with my grumpy old method, laser bean, shrinking violet, tile turnip, moonflower, power lily. that's it. definite win. 1.3m each time atleast. 🌋🌋🌋🌋

What levels are your plants?
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived