Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

User Info: SneakyRene

SneakyRene
4 weeks ago#121
I know Mbartell has it maxed out, dont know what the stats are at that point. Could you help us out M? Whats filamint like maxed out?

User Info: JoojToranja

JoojToranja
4 weeks ago#122
Andrex_93 posted...
JoojToranja posted...
I'm here again to ask for the best strategy.
But now I got some premium plants with me.

So... what's the best strategy for this week?

I'm going with the usual MF, DL, CG, Blover, Stallia setup. What Premium Plants do you have at your disposal?

Every plant except the seasonal premiums
Official nothing of every board!
3DS FC: 0233-1029-8033 Town: Totoland

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
4 weeks ago#123
Silver_age posted...
I’m averaging a loss, to a bot, about every 25 games. I’ve just done my 7th streak retention at a cost of 70 gems as I can’t face going back to 1 again.

It’s nice to be able to ease up on the Blover this week. I’m back to Caulipower and using explode-o-nuts to control the cannon imps.

What are you scoring now? Have you ever lost back to back? You use all of your gems to maintain streaks right? That's what I aim to do because saving them got pinatas can be very disappointing

User Info: Mbartel500

Mbartel500
4 weeks ago#124
Sneakyrene-

Yea...my filamint and electric currant are both maxed out. Fila-mint first. For most levels it is still a one and done. The recharge is 60 seconds. And the persistance is 15 seconds. But by the time you need to use it, the level is over half done. And when it recharges, you don't really need it any more. But the power is huge. 2 columns of lightning reeds, with fila-mint, wipes out everything in just a few seconds. If a garg enters the screen, he doesn't make it past column 8. At max level, electric currant has impressive power. Two columns will take out anything other than a garg. But if you protect them with garlic, or EoN, they will really do the job. Oh yea, at max level, they will kill a basic before it can take the first bite out of it.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 weeks ago#125
Mbartel500 posted...
Sneakyrene-

Yea...my filamint and electric currant are both maxed out. Fila-mint first. For most levels it is still a one and done. The recharge is 60 seconds. And the persistance is 15 seconds. But by the time you need to use it, the level is over half done. And when it recharges, you don't really need it any more. But the power is huge. 2 columns of lightning reeds, with fila-mint, wipes out everything in just a few seconds. If a garg enters the screen, he doesn't make it past column 8. At max level, electric currant has impressive power. Two columns will take out anything other than a garg. But if you protect them with garlic, or EoN, they will really do the job. Oh yea, at max level, they will kill a basic before it can take the first bite out of it.

Interesting; especially the parts about LR being that powerful and about Basics not even managing a bite on EC; I always liked EC's gimmick, and I guess it really becomes worthwhile with leveling (well, there are always better Plants, of course, but still).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Silver_age

Silver_age
4 weeks ago#126
bry6trump posted...
Silver_age posted...
I’m averaging a loss, to a bot, about every 25 games. I’ve just done my 7th streak retention at a cost of 70 gems as I can’t face going back to 1 again.

It’s nice to be able to ease up on the Blover this week. I’m back to Caulipower and using explode-o-nuts to control the cannon imps.

What are you scoring now? Have you ever lost back to back? You use all of your gems to maintain streaks right? That's what I aim to do because saving them got pinatas can be very disappointing

I was getting a bit laid back with it and settling for scores of around 1m, but I lost two games today in quick succession, the second of which I feel was not a bot and I could have won with more effort. So, I’ve booted the explode o nut out and got the imitated Cauli back and started to use the electric currant. This results in scores of 1.5-2.2m which I think should keep all but the designated bot defeats at bay.

I am still using gems to retain my streak, but it’s getting painful. The last one was 80. I can afford two more losses then I will have no choice but to reset. I’m only playing Battlez for the big streak rewards really.

User Info: Drake9

Drake9
4 weeks ago#127
I'm sitting on MF(5), PPS(6), EoN(6), Stalia(5), & Blover(5) for this week. Haven't lost yet in Silver yet. Finally got my Blover to 5, so that added a nice increase to my score netting me about a million each time. I start with 6 MF & expand to 8 early on & start with 3 PPS. I keep up with EoN on the far lane & just add PPS all over the place while spamming Blover. Stalia use when available. Saving all 3 PF until the last 30 seconds to account for any bot douchery.

Guess I'm still new to Stalia/Blover so I'm not tired of it yet.

User Info: iwanttoeatsmz

iwanttoeatsmz
4 weeks ago#128
Not sure if this is a hacker or a bot

https://imgur.com/PErv18e

I’m pretty sure that’s not imitated Electric Currant since an imitated plant should have the same level and look black and white.

User Info: HT_1

HT_1
4 weeks ago#129
Hm, I'm afraid that the bots have been reprogrammed. I have just lost twice within 5 games with my iron-clad strategy. Both times the bot has jumped ahead once more two seconds before the end. I'm completely out of gems now and with my next loss I will lose my 480-streak... :(

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 weeks ago#130
iwanttoeatsmz posted...
Not sure if this is a hacker or a bot

https://imgur.com/PErv18e

I’m pretty sure that’s not imitated Electric Currant since an imitated plant should have the same level and look black and white.

We had the past weeks, too: the bot is pre-programmed to have some Plants, and therefore doesn't care if one of its Plants is also the Plant of the Week, resulting in 2 different Slots with the same one.

HT_1 posted...
Hm, I'm afraid that the bots have been reprogrammed. I have just lost twice within 5 games with my iron-clad strategy. Both times the bot has jumped ahead once more two seconds before the end. I'm completely out of gems now and with my next loss I will lose my 480-streak... :(

Hm, this happened to me, last week, where I lost when a bot made 200k in the last 2 seconds; this week, instead, doing stuff in the last 20 seconds or so has netted me almost always a success. So I'm sorry to say that it's just the luck of the draw :(, with a possible element of facing harder bots the higher your streak is (which, again, is just a chance, because, last week, I lost on game 2 after having lost on game 160 something to the same kind of bot).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived