• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP

User Info: ElmoKajaky

ElmoKajaky
9 months ago#1
More electrons!

Any info?

User Info: SneakyRene

SneakyRene
9 months ago#2
Boy they sure ate trying to push filamint huh? Think next week will be electric blueberry???

ElmoKajaky
9 months ago#3
Probably!

ElmoKajaky
9 months ago#4
They had one job...

https://i.imgur.com/yaM8dGP.png

User Info: pvz2maniac

pvz2maniac
9 months ago#5
I like this plant when it's useful. Hopefully I can level it up and it can actually become useful in the right situation. I'm guessing it won't be useful this week!

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
9 months ago#6
Interesting level..should make it difficult to get moonflower/dusk lobber to work..or Caulipower for that matter..

Buying pinatas can be very frustrating lol..I just got one for modern day and it gave me 20 seeds for moonflower and 30 for dusk lobber meanwhile giving me 70 for shadow shroom....wtf. Ahhh. It's quite difficult to hone in on certain plants..

User Info: sir_joe

sir_joe
9 months ago#7
IMHO they worked on the level design and EC is rather useful this time

User Info: SneakyRene

SneakyRene
9 months ago#8
So what we looking at? How's the field set up? Beginning sun? Zombies? Plant bans?

User Info: Mommy2114

Mommy2114
9 months ago#9
I tried the blover based strategy first and did terrible. I barely won with 180 thousand. I got around half a million with primal sunflower, electric blueberry, explode-o-nut, squash and grapeshot. I think it will work on that strategy for now.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
9 months ago#10
Ahaha, topic title ;).

Any info on this stage, guys?

SneakyRene posted...
Boy they sure ate trying to push filamint huh? Think next week will be electric blueberry???

Probably, yeah.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Electric Currant (May 15th) E.M.PEACH SHOULD STUN BOTS, POPCAP
  • Topic Archived