How much $ have you spent on this game so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. How much $ have you spent on this game so far?

User Info: Drake9

Drake9
3 months ago#1
Since you first started playing PVZ2, how much money have you spent on it?

For me personally, up until Battlez I hadn't spent a dime on PVZ in the years I had been playing. Since Battlez released though, I've made some purchases: Pinata trackers, Cauli, Imitater, Explode O Nut, Electric Peashooter, & Power Lily, & a couple were bundles, so I think about $50 total. I was always pretty against paying $ for virtual plants, but I gotta give credit to EA for the Battlez system. I'm sure Battlez has prompted a lot of purchases.

User Info: GoldBloom

GoldBloom
3 months ago#2
I own all the premium plants and upgrades (extra trackers, seed slot, etc.).

I haven’t spent any money since Battlez started.

User Info: Mbartel500

Mbartel500
3 months ago#3
Same as GoldBloom...premies and upgrades. Tried to purchase a $99 pinata once but the transaction failed repeatedly, so never did get it.

User Info: ObligatoryFate

ObligatoryFate
3 months ago#4
$0
Abolish Abortion
Baby murder is always wrong.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
3 months ago#5
All piñata trackers

8-9 Premium plants

Yes I did end up buying 3 plants directly dye to BattleZ..Caulipower, bombegranteabd dandelion..Damdelion didn't help my scores at all even when leveled yo 5..what a waste..Bombegrante doesn't seem to help much either but it's fun to use in adventure mode

User Info: ZombieVKNG

ZombieVKNG
3 months ago#6
Drake9 posted...

For me personally, up until Battlez I hadn't spent a dime on PVZ in the years I had been playing. Since Battlez released though, I've made some purchases: Pinata trackers, Cauli, Imitater, Explode O Nut, Electric Peashooter, & Power Lily, & a couple were bundles, so I think about $50 total. I was always pretty against paying $ for virtual plants, but I gotta give credit to EA for the Battlez system. I'm sure Battlez has prompted a lot of purchases.

I¨m in your boat. Didn't spend a cent until Battlez, but thought 'hey, I like this format, maybe it's time I reward their efforts'.

Didn't take them long to completely ruin my experience and I'm DEFINITELY not giving them another dime.

I haven't played more than 1 game this week, and it's yet another week of a strategy that isn't about strategy, but about spamming the same plant over and over again ... if you have it at a high enough level (I don't).

Meanwhile, everyone is fawning over EA at Reddit because their PR representative managed to convince them it's a woman talking. In reality, it is - as all SoMe accounts of big firms - managed by several people whose only KPI is to turn down the heat on EA whenever their scams get exposed.

User Info: Silver_age

Silver_age
3 months ago#7
Prior to Battlez I’d only purchased the Imatator. Since Battlez started I have bought the Caulipower, Electric Peashooter and Explode-o-nut and I think one of the gauntlet and coins bundles.

I shan’t be buying anything else though as playing against bots it makes no difference what plants you have or what levels they are. I’ll continue to use the streak rewards to level up the plants I already have.

bry6trump
3 months ago#8
Silver_age posted...
Prior to Battlez I’d only purchased the Imatator. Since Battlez started I have bought the Caulipower, Electric Peashooter and Explode-o-nut and I think one of the gauntlet and coins bundles.

I shan’t be buying anything else though as playing against bots it makes no difference what plants you have or what levels they are. I’ll continue to use the streak rewards to level up the plants I already have.

Silver_age posted...

It's crazy that BattleZ now is very demotivating for most of us when it comes to grinding..this is obviously the last thing EA expected when giving us this game but what Will they do about it?

bry6trump
3 months ago#9
Drake9 posted...

You think buying the piñata trackers was a smart move? I wish I would have done it earlier tbh..I think most casual or new players now are basically forced to buy all of them if they wanted level plants fast ..

User Info: Drake9

Drake9
3 months ago#10
I think so. Helped get my Stalia to 5, so I'm taking full advantage of it this week. Blover only 4, but still gives me a high win/loss ratio this week usually getting above a million. 70 streak & only 2 losses.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. How much $ have you spent on this game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived