Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

User Info: _Jeff

_Jeff
1 month ago#271
I am still waiting for the day when they offer all the premium plants as gemiums. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath.

User Info: Spirit4

Spirit4
1 month ago#272
_Jeff posted...
I am still waiting for the day when they offer all the premium plants as gemiums. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath.

Haha, same :-D

User Info: zeeky

zeeky
1 month ago#273
Just lost a ~400-streak to an app crash. I think I'm ready to quit PvZ2 entirely at this point

User Info: Mbartel500

Mbartel500
1 month ago#274
Zeeky-

I know it's too late now, but did you read my post on how to save your streak, if the app crashes? It is easy to do, but does require two devices with pvz2 installed on both.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
1 month ago#275
_Jeff posted...

Ahhh yeah me too...positive thinking..delusional maybe

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
1 month ago#276
zeeky posted...
Just lost a ~400-streak to an app crash. I think I'm ready to quit PvZ2 entirely at this point

Ouch...I think most of us are playing due to some compulsion of some sort and not from actual enjoyment..whoever created the leveling system really made a good decision for EA

User Info: Leonidas123

Leonidas123
1 month ago#277
Something weird just happened to me right now. A few hours ago i played battlez and won every game at a streak of about 180. Then i proceeded to play the daily pinata level and stopped playing.
When i came back to do another round of battlez, i noticed my streak has been reset!!!! How is that even possible? Game didnt crash and i didnt lose a battle either because that way i could have used 10 gems to retain. This is so sad. I have noticed something weird at my previous streak though, every reward that i received i received double of it. Like if it said 8 mints i received 16 etc.

User Info: Drake9

Drake9
1 month ago#278
It's a known bug that rewards display incorrectly after 99 wins, but you still receive the correct rewards. Display bug only. Sucks about losing your streak though! Should report on reddit.

User Info: Mbartel500

Mbartel500
1 month ago#279
My streak is at 606, and all rewards are times 7.

User Info: _Jeff

_Jeff
1 month ago#280
606? X7? Wow, it must take you a few minutes just to claim your piñatas!
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived