Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

User Info: OrangeChalcedon

OrangeChalcedon
1 month ago#261
_Jeff posted...
Has anyone gotten any seed packets for Ghost Pepper? Mine has been stuck at level 3 forever.

Not yet

User Info: GoldBloom

GoldBloom
1 month ago#262
_Jeff posted...
Has anyone gotten any seed packets for Ghost Pepper? Mine has been stuck at level 3 forever.

Small report from my Gold league:
Leader has 1,001 crowns, 768 needed for top 3, and I am sitting pretty at 236 crowns (13th place) awaiting my triumphant return to silver league where I didn’t see any bots.

I haven’t gotten any seed packets for GP. The only seasonal/limited edition ones that I remember getting were Jack and Sweet Potato.

Jade League:
#1 2,546
#2 2,508
#3 1,636

The guy in first place is named harvey. I’ve played a bot by the same name several times. Just sayin’.

User Info: Ghostds

Ghostds
1 month ago#263
I just got lucky. I was playing adventure and got my free play in battlez. I forgot to change my plants. Luckily I had electric peashooter and bombegranite. The bot stayed ahead of me until the last 3 seconds and I won by 2000 points.Usually I score around 900k to a million with caulipower this time I only managed 500k.

I’m in Jade and the leader has 3800.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#264
Ghostds posted...
I just got lucky. I was playing adventure and got my free play in battlez. I forgot to change my plants. Luckily I had electric peashooter and bombegranite. The bot stayed ahead of me until the last 3 seconds and I won by 2000 points.Usually I score around 900k to a million with caulipower this time I only managed 500k.

I’m in Jade and the leader has 3800.

Wow, congrats on grasping the win!

OrangeChalcedon posted...
_Jeff posted...

Not yet
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: _Jeff

_Jeff
1 month ago#265
In a casual observation I believe some people are missing the point that others have been making. The names of players in both battles and on the leaderboard are from the same generic list.

There are no bots in the leagues.

EA obviously wants to keep our names hidden from other players, for privacy reasons, otherwise we might all go to ElmoKajaky’s house and try to sabotage him.

User Info: ElmoKajaky

ElmoKajaky
1 month ago#266
Beware. I have a dog, and it knows how to bark.

User Info: Leonidas123

Leonidas123
1 month ago#267
_Jeff posted...

Small report from my Gold league:
Leader has 1,001 crowns, 768 needed for top 3, and I am sitting pretty at 236 crowns (13th place) awaiting my triumphant return to silver league where I didn’t see any bots.
Ghost pepper packets usually appear during halloween events.
I am playing in the silver league right now, and bots are in abundance. Just looking at the flower lineups after battle says it all.
Fortunately only few bots are programmed to beat you, or atleast make a strong attempt doing so. Blover+stallia used at the right moments makes a big difference there.

User Info: OctoZombie

OctoZombie
1 month ago#268
Leonidas123 posted...
I am playing in the silver league right now, and bots are in abundance. Just looking at the flower lineups after battle says it all.

What lineups do you see?

I'm in Silver League and I saw a few obvious bots on Wednesday -- ineffective lineups with plants mostly from one world. But since then the lineups have been reasonable. A lot of Dusk Lobber + Moonflower, or sometimes Primal Peashooter; if they use something else then their scores are very low. A lot of explosives, especially Primal Potato Mine and Cherry Bomb. Hurrikale seems fairly common. Sometimes Blover combos, but not all that often, which makes sense since plant levels are often only 2-4. I almost never see plant levels over 5 unless it's something like Caulipower or Explode-o-Nut that could be levelled fast during its tournament. All that seems very convincing to me.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
1 month ago#269
At this point, is there any reason to really keep putting decent time in grinding? I'm doing the piñata trackers but piñata parties but not much beyond that except fora few BattleZ ..it reallyisntthat logical to put time into grinding because we are going to do basically the same in BattleZ whether we have moonflower at lvl 4 or 6..Blover andstallia definitely matter though..

I have a cherry bomb that needs 400 moreseedsto level..I'm honestly not sure if it's worth grinding just to increase damage by 5%..

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
1 month ago#270
OrangeChalcedon posted...
_Jeff posted...

Not yet

I have almost forgot that I had certain gemiums or premiums..sweet potato, Ghost pepper, witch hazel, strawburst...a few others probably
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived