Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
3 months ago#221
I'm curious to see how they will handle BattleZ after this first update that introduced it (excluding the one that was pretty much just introducing Mints): maybe they will have gotten the hang of it and will be able to develop the stages more/for more time, having a range of real plays in it for the people to fight even in the beginning of the season.

Who knows, though...
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: ZombieVKNG

ZombieVKNG
3 months ago#222
I'd like to see some transparency in the finance area of things. What's the balance between reducing gauntlet rewards and increasing revenue? There must be a point when casual players decide they've been rammed in the behind enough.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
3 months ago#223
Just lost my streak due to a disconnection..only 9 game win streak but still...ahhhh...why am I wasting my time with this silly game?

Andrex_93
3 months ago#224
Lost to another bot of the kind I've talked about before. On match 2 of the streak. This is ridiculous. I'll try to get demoted, I guess, because Silver was a cruise.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: _Jeff

_Jeff
3 months ago#225
I’m sure this has been covered before, but are the streak rewards greater in higher leagues? I’m currently in Gold thinking about going back to Silver. I find the bot plays to be obnoxious and hardly saw a bot before this week. Just curious how much it’s worth to be in Jade league compared to Bronze aside from the final position...

Andrex_93
3 months ago#226
_Jeff posted...
I’m sure this has been covered before, but are the streak rewards greater in higher leagues? I’m currently in Gold thinking about going back to Silver. I find the bot plays to be obnoxious and hardly saw a bot before this week. Just curious how much it’s worth to be in Jade league compared to Bronze aside from the final position...

I'm in the same boat as you: yes, both in-streak and end-of-season rewards are higher the higher the League you're in; but it's not a significant enough difference, IMO, to stay like this, unable to keep a streak because terrible bots are blocking you.. In the end you end up getting more Seed Packets if you're in a lower League because the bots seems to either not exist or be less egregious, there.

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
3 months ago#227
They really need to fix the free gauntlets situation..they need to o back togivibgthem out after wins

Anyone else having a problem receiving gems or coins after ads? Half thei eater finishing an ad I get nothing from it..frustrating..

Andrex_93
3 months ago#228
bry6trump posted...
They really need to fix the free gauntlets situation..they need to o back togivibgthem out after wins

Anyone else having a problem receiving gems or coins after ads? Half thei eater finishing an ad I get nothing from it..frustrating..

They really need to fix the Gauntlet situation, yeah..

I'm sorry to hear that. I never had that problem. Did you post about it on the reddit?

User Info: ZombieVKNG

ZombieVKNG
3 months ago#229
Andrex_93 posted...
bry6trump posted...

I'm sorry to hear that. I never had that problem. Did you post about it on the reddit?

You're not allowed to criticize EA on the subreddit anymore. Their mods made an update. I guarantee you EA PR is paying them now.

Andrex_93
3 months ago#230
ZombieVKNG posted...
Andrex_93 posted...
bry6trump posted...

You're not allowed to criticize EA on the subreddit anymore. Their mods made an update. I guarantee you EA PR is paying them now.

I mean, this would be reporting an issue; if they shut off all kinds of constructive criticism and negative feedback... Well, let's just say that would be a terrible decision both PR and development-wise: having users report issues is pretty much free QA.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Battlez: Lightning Reed (May 8th) POPCAP BOTS ARE BAD MMKAY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived