Feastivus Pinata for Ten Gems

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Feastivus Pinata for Ten Gems

User Info: IGAmazingBob

IGAmazingBob
7 months ago#1
Feastivus Pinata is available in the store for ten gems. Only 21 days for it. I haven't bought one, so I'm not sure what's in there. But if what I got during the pinata party today is any indication, star fruit is a possibility.

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
7 months ago#2
I opened roughly 30 of this pinata and these appear to be all the plants it can contain

cherry bomb
red stinger
holly barrier
iceberg lettuce
hot potato
sap fling
cold snapdragon
missile toe
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
7 months ago#3
You can click the "!" on the Pinata and it will tell you what Plants are available. I think superstud got pretty much all of them.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: IGAmazingBob

IGAmazingBob
7 months ago#4
Andrex_93 posted...
You can click the "!" on the Pinata and it will tell you what Plants are available. I think superstud got pretty much all of them.

I can't believe I never knew that...

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
7 months ago#5
IGAmazingBob posted...
Andrex_93 posted...

I can't believe I never knew that...

Ahaha, don't be too hard on yourself.. I don't think I knew immediately, either, at least IIRC.

And sometimes, if there are too many, they don't even tell you all of them, and instead just finish with "and more..." or something like that.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Feastivus Pinata for Ten Gems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived