Kicking Forward (29 October 2017)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Kicking Forward (29 October 2017)

User Info: nganmatthias

nganmatthias
3 months ago#1
Today's party is set in Neon Mixtape Tour (albeit the Lawn of Doom theme), and it features Peashooter, Bloomerang, Pea Pod, Lightning Reed and Witch Hazel against a range of zombies, including Chicken Wrangler Zombies, Weasel Hoarder Zombies, All-Star Zombies, Super-Fan Imps and Breakdancer Zombies (whose ability kicks in (heh) when the correct jam is playing).

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
3 months ago#2
Was pretty easy with max (or maxed until we can actually max em. . . . seriously PC, when you gonna remove the soft cap here?) level plants, and I mostly ignored Witch Hazel until I needed to stop an All Star Zombie.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: OrangeChalcedon

OrangeChalcedon
3 months ago#3
Yeah, the Witch Hazel almost appeared to be an afterthought in this one. They came out a little later and I also had to plant one quick to stop an All Star Zombie. Satisfying to see a Witch Hazel zap a zombie and create a puffshroom right before another All Star Zombie came out and stop him in his tracks.

User Info: kcbrelea

kcbrelea
3 months ago#4
OrangeChalcedon posted...
Yeah, the Witch Hazel almost appeared to be an afterthought in this one. They came out a little later and I also had to plant one quick to stop an All Star Zombie. Satisfying to see a Witch Hazel zap a zombie and create a puffshroom right before another All Star Zombie came out and stop him in his tracks.

Yup!
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Kicking Forward (29 October 2017)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived