Sweet Potato, any one got packets for this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Sweet Potato, any one got packets for this?

User Info: deeper

deeper
6 months ago#1
Most of my plants are between levels 4-10, and some premiums/gemiums level 3 but not a single point in the Sweet Potato, anyone else in this position? I'm not bothered as I use Hot Date a lot but you know....

User Info: Soapfan

Soapfan
6 months ago#2
One of my profiles has a level 2 Sweet Potato, and the others have 5 packets.

deeper
6 months ago#3
Thanks, at least they do exist.

User Info: Soapfan

Soapfan
6 months ago#4
deeper posted...
Thanks, at least they do exist.

You're welcome.:)

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
6 months ago#5
Seasonal plant packets are super rare for some reason.
Playing right now: Rune Factory 4, Metroid: Samus Returns

User Info: GoldBloom

GoldBloom
6 months ago#6
I have two that are both level 2 with 5/25 toward level 3. Got them ages ago, nothing recently.

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
6 months ago#7
The_Ninjadillo posted...

Yeah, my Sweet Potato, Ghost Pepper Jack 'O' Lantern, and Blooming Heart all have no packets. From what I understand though, they are only available around their release anniversary.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: queener

queener
6 months ago#8
superstud69x posted...
The_Ninjadillo posted...

Yeah, my Sweet Potato, Ghost Pepper Jack 'O' Lantern, and Blooming Heart all have no packets. From what I understand though, they are only available around their release anniversary.

I wonder, is this a planned thing by Popcap or are Popcap engineers are too lazy to fix a bug preventing seed packets to drop out of plants availability period?

It doesn't make any sense either way, but if it's the second option than that's a very idiotic thing on Popcap's part.

User Info: Spirit4

Spirit4
6 months ago#9
I have my ghost pepper and sweet potato both at level 2... So must have gotten some seeds, but very long time ago.

deeper
6 months ago#10
The_Ninjadillo posted...

Ah, that must be it, didn't realise Sweet Potato was a seasonal but just looked and my Ghost Pepper is still on level 1 with 5 packets earned, it's hardly overpowered and will only get weaker in relation to the other plants which are increasing in power, a bit crazy if you ask me.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Sweet Potato, any one got packets for this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived