• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Possible to transfer from Android to iOS?

User Info: Syko_Darksyde

Syko_Darksyde
4 years ago#1
I plan on getting a new phone soon and was wondering if it'd be worth it to start playing this game again; however I was planning on buying an iPod touch soon also when I get a decent pay check. However is it possible to switch my data from Android to iOS?
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.

User Info: Drodo

Drodo
4 years ago#2
No

User Info: ReneVu

ReneVu
4 years ago#3
Drodo posted...
No

Mega Lol. That's the simplest, but most accurate answer.
Los suenos se pueden volver pesadillas y lo que menos quiere un nino es convertirse en adulto

User Info: Syko_Darksyde

Syko_Darksyde
4 years ago#4
By the sounds of it I'd have barely anything to transfer anyways since they made making coins and gems harder. All my bought plants are on my iTunes account so I'll just wait.
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. Possible to transfer from Android to iOS?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A