• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. ToS1: Don't do X til Y Titles **Spolers**

User Info: DemonicChaosXX

DemonicChaosXX
10 months ago#1
Are these titles best got on NG+? i'm mostly curious
the titles, for those not sure are Brave Soul(Don't run till Yuan) and Eternal Apprentice(Use Wooden Sword until Killia Fight) for Lloyd, Friendship First(don't have any Party Members Die Until Lubaris) for Collete, and I Hate Gels!(don't use Gel, in Battle apparently, until the Pronyma fight in Fooji)

It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". GameFAQs: 75% Nintendo haters, 25% actual gamers.

User Info: warlordess

warlordess
8 months ago#2
Unless you're a combination of careful/attentive/skilled, I would say "I Hate Gels!" should wait until NG+. However it was simple enough (for me anyway) to get "Friendship First", "Eternal Apprentice", and "Brave Soul" on a first playthrough.

Save frequently and reset if you die in battle and FF title will come...

EA title comes at the cost of Lloyd's attack dipping a bit through first couple dungeons but he's still fine as a predominant battle choice (and you can try to offset his slightly lower attack with accessories and titles)...

BS title would be easy as long as, again, you save frequently so you can reset instead of run if HP/TP drop dramatically in battle, and you just spend a little extra time grinding for EXP (and use holy bottles/Sorcerer's Ring effect if you want to avoid battles for awhile).
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. ToS1: Don't do X til Y Titles **Spolers**
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A