• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. lots of random question(spoilers)

User Info: rikku5566

rikku5566
1 year ago#1
1: Am i able to learn all s and t type techs? I know if a T type variance of a tech i cant use the S kind.
2: If i can learn all techs from S and T type... If im under S type can I use the T type skills?
3: If im under S type can i see the T type skills i can learn? Im sure I can only see one vs other witch is fine i can just look up skill info on a wiki etc...
4: for she is her debuff noticeable ? Asking because if it is ill go down the path to make em work 100%(think it is).
5: Does Sheena summons mess up rain ques for her higher tier healing etc?
6: I was what are best titles and where to get em for sheena,Raine,presea and Colette(these are my fav charters)
7: was wonder for Sheena,Raine,presea and Colette what are the bes ex skill set up.

thanks in advance when i played the GC version i never really cared too much about the S and T type paths and also titles etc... but now i do:D

User Info: Element-17

Element-17
1 year ago#2
1: Am i able to learn all s and t type techs? I know if a T type variance of a tech i cant use the S kind.

No, you cannot have all Techs at the same time. However, you can mix and match with different Tech trees. For example, Lloyd could go S-type for Demon Fang and T-type for Tiger Blade.

2: If i can learn all techs from S and T type... If im under S type can I use the T type skills?

Yes, your alignment only matters when learning new Techs. Afterwards, they can be used freely.

3: If im under S type can i see the T type skills i can learn? Im sure I can only see one vs other witch is fine i can just look up skill info on a wiki etc...

No, in regards to unlearned Techs, only the ones that match your current alignment will appear.

4: for she is her debuff noticeable ? Asking because if it is ill go down the path to make em work 100%(think it is).

Sheena's debuffs aren't as useful as Raine's buffs. They lower Defense, Evasion, and Accuracy, and the last two stats have a negligible effect to begin with.

Sheena as a whole isn't particularly strong, but if you want to use her, it's worth noting that the non-guaranteed versions have higher damage output, lower TP cost, and arguably faster animations.

5: Does Sheena summons mess up rain ques for her higher tier healing etc?

Yes, I do believe that Summons also add to the spell queue. However, they're so infrequent, it shouldn't be a major consideration.

6: I was what are best titles and where to get em for sheena,Raine,presea and Colette(these are my fav charters)

It depends on your preferences. Some people go for pure power, e.g. Presea's Bursting Girl (Level 100), but the titles from Coliseum provide very balanced boosts.

7: was wonder for Sheena,Raine,presea and Colette what are the bes ex skill set up.

Even more so than Titles, EX Skills depend on your preferences. Colette in particular has many of my favorite Compound EX Skills. I recommend looking at the EX Skills Guide by Kratos15354 for reference.
Why bother making a signature?

User Info: rikku5566

rikku5566
1 year ago#3
Thanks for the info.. I was hopping that i can have all the s and t type techs at once but oh well ill pick and choose... i dont have another questions about techs still.. from what i understand for raine... is that she ether can have single or party heal.... is that true? asking because she has to be nurse in blue but i read if she has heal she cannot use it so not sure if thats true or not?

Next questions is... can i have rain still having how full party heal but have holy lance? or is it same where she has to be S type and cant have any other skills at same tier different types?

next question is are persia and regal same as all other ether s or t type for learning/using different type skills under S and T?
Last question does the T or S type make skill act differently like Sheena does?

sorry to ask this it just in GC version i never really cared and was much easy er vs ps3 way harder.. plus been like 5yrs or more since i even played this game lolplus not gonna lie lil more complex then what i remember but back during the gc version of this game i did not care just use whom i liked.. thanks again for the help/info!

User Info: Element-17

Element-17
1 year ago#4
from what i understand for raine... is that she ether can have single or party heal.... is that true? asking because she has to be nurse in blue but i read if she has heal she cannot use it so not sure if thats true or not?

Yes, Raine can heal either multiple party members with her T-Type Techs or single target with S-type. You cannot have both at the same time because they have the same base Tech, First Aid. Most people will probably recommend Nurse for that reason.

Next questions is... can i have rain still having how full party heal but have holy lance? or is it same where she has to be S type and cant have any other skills at same tier different types?

Yes, you can mix and match, so you can go T-type to get the Nurse tree and and S-type for Holy Lance. Once you learn one Tech, you are free to switch between the types and learn another Tech from a different tree.

next question is are persia and regal same as all other ether s or t type for learning/using different type skills under S and T?

Yes, Presea and Regal also have higher level Techs that are split between S and T.

Last question does the T or S type make skill act differently like Sheena does?

I'm not sure I understand your question. The branching trees unlock different Techs entirely. For example, Raine's Ray (T) has a different power, TP cost, casting time, etc. than Holy Lance (S).
Why bother making a signature?
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. lots of random question(spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A