• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 years ago#11
Hoooly moly i actually pulled it off.

Eternal Apprentice, Friendship First, I Hate Gels!, Brave Soul, and Gung Ho all gained in a single playthrough without the benefits of the GRADE store.

I cut it pretty fine with a combined level of 122 before the battle, but damn.

Now the gloves come off.
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Paladin14x

Paladin14x
2 years ago#12
Just wanted to say nicely done! Seemed like quite the journey.
irc://irc.dynastynet.net/<redacted>
....sing to me of a time long past.

Ikorus13
2 years ago#13
Paladin14x posted...
Just wanted to say nicely done! Seemed like quite the journey.

Haha i forgot about this thread. Thanks though! As frustrating as it was at points, it was the most fun id had with the game in years. Very intense.

Honestly, after that i kinda didnt know what to do with myself and put it down. I should finish at some point.
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Paladin14x

Paladin14x
2 years ago#14
I've done everything but gungho before in a single playthru, that last one is what really makes the challenge. I can see how motivation goes down quite a bit once the actual challenge part is over.
irc://irc.dynastynet.net/<redacted>
....sing to me of a time long past.

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
1 year ago#15
maybe an cheat stay at level 1
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: RubyRaze

RubyRaze
11 months ago#16
angolmoa posted...
maybe an cheat stay at level 1
Nah, that's just evil lol.

I might try TC's challenge myself one day. I used to play the absolute hell put of this in the early 2010s.
A great furry battle is coming.
https://youtu.be/FIRAvvWJbU8

Ikorus13
11 months ago#17
Ah man i forgot about this thread lol.

Bears mentioning i failed treasure hunter in the process. You know that one chest in the renegade base thats positioned invisibly, has like a cape or something, totally forgot it.
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: MysticMint

MysticMint
10 months ago#18
Congrats on getting all the titles! In my current playthrough I got Colette’s Friendship First title and I’m also currently working towards Genis’s I Hate Gels title. This challenge seems cool I might do it one day.
Currently Playing: Persona 5, Pokemon Colesseum, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A