• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. Genis title - Magic Cycle

User Info: Blodorag

Blodorag
10 months ago#1
Hi everyone !

I've a problem with one of Genis title : Magic Cycle.

Magic Cycle (くるくるマジック) : use a spell of each element at least once in one battle as Genis.

I don't understand how to trigger this title.

What I've tested :

- Control Genis. 3 other disabled (manual). Manually cast each novice spell in one battle (Fire Ball, Stone Blast, Wind Blade, Aqua Edge, Lightning and Icicle) Finish the battle with other switching in Auto.
Doesn't works.

- Control Genis. 3 other disabled (manual). Manually cast each mid spell (T) in one battle (Eruption, Stalagmit, Air Thrust, Spread, Thunder Blade and Ice Tornado) Finish the battle with other switching in Auto.
Doesn't works.

- Like above, with Meteor Storm (non-elemental spell)
Doesn't works.

- Like above, but by finishing the battle with Genis.
Doesn't works.

- Like above, but with Lloyd in main character, and casting Genis spells with shortcut order.
Doesn't works.

- Like above, but with Lloyd in main character, and casting Genis spells with menu order.
Doesn't works.

I'm desperate...
Do I have to cast a Light spell with Colette/Raine and invoke Shadow with Sheena despite the title description ?
There is a special thing to do to make this title working ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regard,

Blodorag

User Info: weare6789

weare6789
10 months ago#2
Not sure if i remember this title, but maybe you need to cast prism sword? It is a pain to switch from T to S so maybe do the compound unison attack prism stars and see if that works (Along with the above).
A Palutena Combo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvxFjT6mW4

User Info: Blodorag

Blodorag
9 months ago#3
Thanks for your reply weare6789, but unfortunaly it doesn't works :'(

I've just tested all novice spells with prism swords, meteor storm and Sheena casting Shadow (so one spell of each element plus a non-elemental spell) It doesn't works...
I've tested with a Dark element weapon and casting a non-elemental spell with all other condition, doesn't works.

For precision, I'm level 160+ and I oneshot every single mobs, so I have to test this on Mythos final battle Is this a problem ?

I'm tired of this s***...
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
  3. Genis title - Magic Cycle
  • Topic Archived