• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
1 year ago#1
so ive read threads about this, and every person that has asked this has gotten the same replies of "you are doing something wrong"

so can someone explain to me what im doing wrong (which i think is nothing)

-i equip Raine with it PRIOR to a battle (she also has the Yasakani jewel equipped)
-i check her "Next" Exp in the status menu (3031)
-I enter a battle
-after the battle, the battle screen shows EXP 880
-i open the menu to check Raines "NEXT" Exp, and it says 2151??

thats exactly 880, so why didnt she get 1760 (leaving her with 1271 Exp until the next level)?

i DO have a 2x Exp from the grade shop as this is my 2nd playthrough. So does that prevent the Demon's Seal from working?

EDIT:

after she leveled up, i checked again, and she went from
:

15589->14660 (929 EXP) on a battle that gave 929 EXP

very next fight she went from:

14660 -> 12982 (1678 EXP) on a battle that gave 890 EXP. Although after the battle, the battle screen showed 788 EXP, and then it boosted to 890.

So she got 2x the original EXP of 788, and the boost of 102 is not affected by the demon's seal

NExt fight:

12982 -> 11329 (1653 EXP) on a battle that gave 891 EXP. Although after the battle, the battle screen showed 762 EXP, and then it boosted to 891

So she got 2x the original EXP of 762, and the boost of 129 is not affected by the demon's seal

im not sure what was wrong, but the first 4-5 battles, the demon seal was providing the 2x boost every OTHER battle. Now it is occurring every battle?
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Frankmaster1

Frankmaster1
1 year ago#2
I have the same experience, and I don’t know what either of us could be doing wrong. This item and the jet boots both appear to be broken.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
1 year ago#3
Frankmaster1 posted...
I have the same experience, and I don’t know what either of us could be doing wrong. This item and the jet boots both appear to be broken.

it does give the 2x experience, but its not every battle .... very weird.

im level 75-80 and i just got slaughtered by the final boss (first form). I had to control Raine in order to beat him because on AI control she sucks.

i tried:

Reduce
Support
L-Range Magic

and

Act Freely
Support
L-Range Magic

but she sucks at both

i even tried replacing support with heal, but for some reason, that setup causes her to stand there and NEVER heal.

so i decided to control her and spam revitalize over and over, while the melee AI did its job
Girls play video games too you know ;)
  • Topic Archived