• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pokemoncrazy

pokemoncrazy
2 years ago#1
So I'm wondering i've heard that you can build affection by having llyod cook someone's favorite food, can you do this with kratos to basically build his affection up enough to be able to get the cut scene with him in flanior. I ask because i missed quiet a few number of cut scenes that would have otherwised built my affection with him. I'm still in sylverant before the tower of salvation about to get the recipe that has tuna for llyod to cook for kratos.
3DS friend code: 0233-1998-2528 Name gregory

User Info: Frankmaster1

Frankmaster1
2 years ago#2
You can. It will be very expensive, since affection from food is +/- 1, and affection from scenes is +/- 60, 120, or 180.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 years ago#3
Frankmaster1 posted...
You can. It will be very expensive, since affection from food is +/- 1, and affection from scenes is +/- 60, 120, or 180.

Not to mention quite time consuming since you need a battle between each cooking, so 500 affection difference means 500 battles XD.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Frankmaster1

Frankmaster1
2 years ago#4
I believe you can escape and cook, instead of having to win. This cuts down on the time, especially with magic mist.

Although, if you also want to maximize the kill count of each character, the battles will need to be completed anyway.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 years ago#5
Just do the kratos sword training quest.
I got him to number 2 after Colette...
On first playthrough....
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: pokemoncrazy

pokemoncrazy
1 year ago#6
Thanks everyone. Ya I built up quiet a bit of affection with kratos. I also found a website that allows me to check the affection status of everyone which let me get him to a point where i was comfortable that he would stay in the top 3 and MAN collete DESTROYS everyone in affection. By at least 50% and thats if you try and build affection with one person specifically.
3DS friend code: 0233-1998-2528 Name gregory
  • Topic Archived