This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got killed by Arc Blade 20 seconds after the start of a match...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Got killed by Arc Blade 20 seconds after the start of a match...

User Info: pancakes771

pancakes771
1 year ago#1
So I guess there's some glitch that this person abused, because I recorded the clip and he definitely killed me (and two others) with Arc Blade at 11:40 in a Clash match.

Any ideas? The only method I could think of that would give you Arc Blade that quickly (without cheating) is killing all 6 opponents at once with grenades and extra super energy on your helmet, with Tarantela.

And that definitely didn't happen.
W2 FC: 3268-7045-8638
3DS FC: 3883-5877-0817 // Zach

pancakes771
1 year ago#2
And, no; it wasn't Mayhem.

User Info: ChrisZewski

ChrisZewski
1 year ago#3
Doesn't hitting a lvl up pre 40 give u full super? Might've just gotten the kill they needed.

Pretty specific circumstances tho...

User Info: apaticuz

apaticuz
1 year ago#4
My friend did this on his Titan. You get full super if you level up so save a bounty, start match and turn in bounty (when close to leveling) to get your super on level up. It's fun hearing the sunbreaker super "clank" 10 seconds into a match. He got alot of hate mail for that.
XBLive: apaticuz666 - Destiny: --- Clan: HaH --- Flawless Raider ---

User Info: RBEM

RBEM
1 year ago#5
That's pretty bulls***, but seeing as 99.9% of players are level 40 it's not really going to be an issue.
GT: RBEM Pearl

User Info: SandalFury

SandalFury
1 year ago#6
RBEM posted...
That's pretty bulls***, but seeing as 99.9% of players are level 40 it's not really going to be an issue.

Well you can still level up after 40, you just get some motes of light.
Stop blaming CoD for everything you don't like, or I'm going to slap your pretty mouth.

pancakes771
1 year ago#7
I wouldn't call it "leveling up", since there's really no level you're increasing once you're at 40. And you definitely don't get your abilities recharged by finishing your bar of Mote energy.

User Info: TashaMK

TashaMK
1 year ago#8
apaticuz posted...
My friend did this on his Titan. You get full super if you level up so save a bounty, start match and turn in bounty (when close to leveling) to get your super on level up. It's fun hearing the sunbreaker super "clank" 10 seconds into a match. He got alot of hate mail for that.

Y'know, for as s***ty as it would be to get killed by a super 10 seconds into a match...I have to applaud the cleverness here. That's really smart. In an insidious way. But still.
Nothin' beats the hobo life,
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife...

User Info: FireCloud37

FireCloud37
1 year ago#9
Bounty Edging. I did this all the time while leveling my other 2 accounts. Lot of hate mail and fun to be had. On my Warlock I teamed with some people who did the same and we were chaining supers from orbs at level 13.
PSN- Raikagu - 3DS FC: 2165-6274-4067
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Got killed by Arc Blade 20 seconds after the start of a match...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived