This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nothing left to do...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Nothing left to do...

User Info: RoundedTikTak

RoundedTikTak
1 year ago#11
Great ideas but why I'm gods name would I work so hard to have "fun" in a game lol.

User Info: JTorto

JTorto
1 year ago#12
RoundedTikTak posted...
Great ideas but why I'm gods name would I work so hard to have "fun" in a game lol.

You and I have very different definitions of what working hard means, I guess.
-- "Back off man. I'm a scientist." --
Gamertag: JTorto; Destiny Clan: 'Guardians of Acute Light'

User Info: p_elias_26

p_elias_26
1 year ago#13
RoundedTikTak posted...

Yea, if you have to go through all that just to find fun in this game it's time to play something else for a while. You have to think/hope Bungie has some kind of mini event lined up soon. We had Halloween, speedy bike racing in December, then Valentine's Day then the update in April so they have been every other month. Hopefully June sees something because as someone who is not only 335 on all 3 characters but almost has every gun/armor up to 335, there's very little for me to do right now.
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w08/img.134814_t.jpg

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
1 year ago#14
Well, I was going to do a challenge of the elders every week, but I think I've just decided to screw it - if they do give out emblems, let somebody else have it.

I let myself run out of time this week, and now I feel like I HAVE to. I don't want to feel that anymore with Destiny.

F*** it.
XBL - Voice of Enigma
MCMXC a.D.

RoundedTikTak
1 year ago#15
Haha I'll keep this going cause I didn't realize it was Jtorto responding... And since I can't get on the clan msg board anymore (have no idea what's wrong) but anyway your right "work" is the wrong word but I meant it metaphorically so maybe, all I am trying to say is the grind for just a few pieces of gear is FOR ME not worth the time it takes to get a chance at it. Except the raid, that boosted me like 7 light levels the first time we ran it.

And I'm not bashing the game I love the damn game just would like more content and less grind. I would rather not be 334/335 and have more content to do than and goals to achieve then the other way around. But that happens with every game I suppose.

User Info: JTorto

JTorto
1 year ago#16
RoundedTikTak posted...
ll keep this going cause I didn't realize it was Jtorto responding... And since I can't get on the clan msg board anymore (have no idea what's wrong) but anyway your right "work" is the wrong word but I meant it metaphorically so maybe, all I am trying to say is the grind for just a few pieces of gear is FOR ME not worth the time it takes to get a chance at it. Except the raid, that boosted me like 7 light levels the first time we ran it.

Yeah, I totally hear ya. Nothing wrong at all with taking a break from Destiny until the new content drops. Our clan diehards will even probably drop from running King's Fall 3x+ per week, down to once. My time spent per day on Destiny will no doubt drop over the summer as well, unless lots of members still need Raid help/support. Good time for me to catch up on my backlog (which is overwhelming right now)...
-- "Back off man. I'm a scientist." --
Gamertag: JTorto; Destiny Clan: 'Guardians of Acute Light'

User Info: uimhir1

uimhir1
1 year ago#17
No, you can take a break TC, when you gain MIDA...
:D

Speaking of ideas, I'm having loadsa fun at the mo with Nothing Manacles on Warlock, with Bloom (thanks Mattq01 :)
...The Days are just Packed...

RoundedTikTak
1 year ago#18
JTorto posted...
RoundedTikTak posted...
ll keep this going cause I didn't realize it was Jtorto responding... And since I can't get on the clan msg board anymore (have no idea what's wrong) but anyway your right "work" is the wrong word but I meant it metaphorically so maybe, all I am trying to say is the grind for just a few pieces of gear is FOR ME not worth the time it takes to get a chance at it. Except the raid, that boosted me like 7 light levels the first time we ran it.

Yeah, I totally hear ya. Nothing wrong at all with taking a break from Destiny until the new content drops. Our clan diehards will even probably drop from running King's Fall 3x+ per week, down to once. My time spent per day on Destiny will no doubt drop over the summer as well, unless lots of members still need Raid help/support. Good time for me to catch up on my backlog (which is overwhelming right now)...

Yeah I think I caught you on the division!

User Info: pancakes771

pancakes771
1 year ago#19
lagg123 posted...
I've found ways to keep the game fun and interesting:

1) Get Tier 12.

LMFTFY

I just got to the point where I have multiple builds on my Titan that are all Tier 12. Makes playing Crucible and (notably) Trials a lot more fun.
W2 FC: 3268-7045-8638
3DS FC: 3883-5877-0817 // Zach

User Info: RCR Returns

RCR Returns
1 year ago#20
I don't understand how everybody is so far. I can't stop playing the mission where imaginary girl tells you she doesn't have time to explain why she doesn't have time to explain. The sheer depth of storytelling is just uncanny, cinematic masterpiece ngl.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Nothing left to do...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived