This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. BEE error on 95% of Crucible matches.

User Info: MrMasenko

MrMasenko
4 years ago#1
Since launch day it's been the same for me, and it's beyond a joke now. No other game does this, I have no packet loss, a VERY fast connection, terrible terrible servers.

How am I mean't to get any god damn Iron Banner stuff done with this, I'm usually top of my games and then bam, out I go, never seen anything like it.

This issue is killing the game for me at the mo, and I'm not alone in this, long time Halo fan here Bungie, sort your sh*t out! Not happy, ha.
3DS Code: 4983 - 5040 - 3438: I have Ditto Friend Safari. :D

User Info: XDlolWTF

XDlolWTF
4 years ago#2
lol
Piers Morgan

MrMasenko
4 years ago#3
XDlolWTF posted...
lol

How very grown up of you, nice input.......

User Info: casper316

casper316
4 years ago#4
yeah man I haven't really had any issues with being kicked to orbit up until yesterday when it seemed to kick me in almost every other match. I took my entire network offline for about 20 mins to power cycle it routers, computers, printers, and consoles, everything when I powered everything backup it seemed to have fixed it until my last match which was about 20 mins after I powered everything back up after dinner it kicked me with the bee error, so I got pissed and just stopped playing. it kicked me again today for the first time just about 20 mins ago so I decided to uninstall destiny and reinstall it to see if that fixes the problem. I know it's a long shot but I was playing one day and I had my external HD standing vertical between my one and 360 and where I sit so close to my TV I accidentally knocked it over and it kinda started messing up and took me about 20 mins to get it working again. I figured the jar might have corrupted something but I dunno, only takes about 25 mins to install so here's hoping.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316

User Info: MrOldSchool

MrOldSchool
4 years ago#5
At the mo?

Hipster detected...
-ziegfried

User Info: subcons

subcons
4 years ago#6
It's not their servers. Their servers are fine for a majority of people.

I take it you've read over this page: http://www.bungie.net/7_Error-Code-BEE--FLY--LION/en/Help/Article/11791

If you've gone over that stuff as well as their suggested fixes, all you can really hope for is a solution on their end via a hotfix unfortunately.

User Info: Manor_47

Manor_47
4 years ago#7
You're saying you're being kicked 19 out of every 20 games you play, I have never been kicked out of a single one. If what you say is correct then it must be your connection thats to blame otherwise everyone would be being kicked 95% of the time...either that or the game/servers have a grudge against you personally.

MrMasenko
4 years ago#8
MrOldSchool posted...
At the mo?

Hipster detected...

What? How is that hipster, I forgot how Trolled up Gamefaq was.

MrMasenko
4 years ago#9
subcons posted...
It's not their servers. Their servers are fine for a majority of people.

I take it you've read over this page: http://www.bungie.net/7_Error-Code-BEE--FLY--LION/en/Help/Article/11791

If you've gone over that stuff as well as their suggested fixes, all you can really hope for is a solution on their end via a hotfix unfortunately.

Yeah, I did all that, I know a few people though that have also done all of Bungies suggestions and still have trouble. I definitely something within Destiny causing this though.

MrMasenko
4 years ago#10
Manor_47 posted...
You're saying you're being kicked 19 out of every 20 games you play, I have never been kicked out of a single one. If what you say is correct then it must be your connection thats to blame otherwise everyone would be being kicked 95% of the time...either that or the game/servers have a grudge against you personally.

I'm honestly not exaggerating, must've tried 20+ games on Control and have 25/100 for my first Iron Banner rank, as I said before EVERY other game I own is fine, 50meg fibre optic in a good area.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. BEE error on 95% of Crucible matches.
  • Topic Archived