• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dying Light
  3. 00:001 seconds remaining bug?

User Info: Aimie

Aimie
7 months ago#1
Hi everyone! I'm on the mission SIBLINGS and someone has joined my game recently and I completed a mission with them. Ever since they joined my game, I've gotten the '00:01 remaining' notification under my map, and no matter what I do... I can't seem to shake it off! The person that joined my game suggested I change side missions/main missions to see if it gets rid of it, and it doesn't. I quit the game and joined back and it didn't fix it... Then I quit the whole application and came back in and it seemed to fix itself for about 5 minutes until the guy came back in my game and it automatically reappeared while doing a mission. I've done literally NOTHING in the game that involves a timer being involved and it's clearly a bug and it's really frustrating me being on the screen because I can't do anything to get rid of it.

If anybody has any solutions or ideas of what's caused this, please let me know.
I'm the kind of person that would restart my whole entire save just to get rid of this because minor things trigger my OCD off so badly... But I'm willing to try methods to get rid of it first.

Google isn't helping!
https://discord.gg/EC4aSqD
welcoming discord server with raid towns and hacking services open 24/7. active members who are nice and kind. very lovely community.

User Info: Aimie

Aimie
6 months ago#2
Bump?
I play Nintendo 3DS, PS4 and the PC. I'm a 22-year-old female from the United Kingdom. Please feel free to message me or @ me if you need me! Thanks.

User Info: Born2BeTribal

Born2BeTribal
6 months ago#3
i never heard of that but my psn is the same as my gamefaqs you need help just tell me
  1. Boards
  2. Dying Light
  3. 00:001 seconds remaining bug?
  • Topic Archived