You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dying Light
  3. anyone still playing?

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
9 months ago#1
Lookung for friends to play with an do story,side quest ect with. Have the complete edition.

User Info: woahiluvdis

woahiluvdis
9 months ago#2
Are there co-op trophies?

Scryed
9 months ago#3
woahiluvdis posted...

yes

User Info: TheDarkKnight2

TheDarkKnight2
9 months ago#4
What dlcs beside the following do i need to get? I havent play in a long time. I'd play if i havent forget how to play it. gotta play the dlcs before dying light 2
Hearing People are easily made fun of for the lulz
PSN: Roxas_The_King23 3ds friend code 0473 7769 0103

User Info: Born2BeTribal

Born2BeTribal
8 months ago#5
i am i designed all the weapons for it

User Info: DopamineXXX

DopamineXXX
7 months ago#6
Yup

User Info: DopamineXXX

DopamineXXX
7 months ago#7
Scryed posted...
Lookung for friends to play with an do story,side quest ect with. Have the complete edition.

woahiluvdis posted...

Yea

User Info: Bagriffi

Bagriffi
7 months ago#8
I just started the whole game over again. I forgot how much I absolutely love this game. Is that battle royale mode been released yet?

Scryed
7 months ago#9
Bagriffi posted...
I just started the whole game over again. I forgot how much I absolutely love this game. Is that battle royale mode been released yet?

i think thats pc only

User Info: Aimie

Aimie
7 months ago#10
Hi there. I'm a PS4 playing and Dying Light is one of the only games I play beside GTA5 and sometimes RE5. If you'd like to play, I'd be more than willing to add you/accept your friend request! I also have a mic if that means anything?

PSN: x-aimie-x
https://discord.gg/EC4aSqD
welcoming discord server with raid towns and hacking services open 24/7. active members who are nice and kind. very lovely community.
  1. Boards
  2. Dying Light
  3. anyone still playing?