• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: phatpawl

phatpawl
4 months ago#1
Just got an Xbox 1 and Halo 5. Anyone out there willing to trade gold packs? Message me if interested. Thanks!
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 months ago#2
phatpawl posted...
Just got an Xbox 1 and Halo 5. Anyone out there willing to trade gold packs? Message me if interested. Thanks!

I've got loads I can send you way, send me a message on LIVE and we'll get together.

GT - Jesse Bae Ker
"Blite is the best, much better than me. Wish I was a Yurop" - Bale, 2008.
"Not paying for kids food saves all the monies" - Naded, 2010.

phatpawl
4 months ago#3
Killean_Nuggets posted...
phatpawl posted...

I've got loads I can send you way, send me a message on LIVE and we'll get together.

GT - Jesse Bae Ker

Cool! I'll try to get on tonight or tomorrow and send you a message. My GT is BaconButtBurger.
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"

phatpawl
4 months ago#4
Anyone else? Didn't work out with first guy.

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
4 months ago#5
phatpawl posted...

That's because he was probably trolling you while him and his buddies brush eachothers hair.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE Max Rockatanske

phatpawl
4 months ago#6
RJ-MacReady posted...
phatpawl posted...

That's because he was probably trolling you while him and his buddies brush eachothers hair.

Lol yea that figures

User Info: __bale

__bale
2 months ago#7
damn, sorry about that first guy. just send me a message and we can start trading

GT: vBlite
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

phatpawl
2 months ago#8
Cool! I'll try to be on to message you tonight. If not, then tomorrow for sure.

phatpawl
1 month ago#9
Any takers? Still got a fresh gold pack to trade.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: WARRlOR

WARRlOR
1 month ago#10
phatpawl posted...
Any takers? Still got a fresh gold pack to trade.

Sure add me gt: Tom bradyman7
hello
GT: yPPoLs
  • Topic Closed