• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. Halo Waypoint forums are AWFUL.

User Info: pomerleaub

pomerleaub
2 years ago#41
RevengeGamer posted...
Anyone have anything relevant to add to the discussion?

dont report halowaypoint moderators for trolling (when they are) because they will get another moderator in same spartan squad/clan to perma ban you from waypoint forums then have your xbox live account suspended/and or banned even though its a seperate forum/service
gfaq55b

User Info: Try_Another___

Try_Another___
2 years ago#42
GotThat415Swag posted...
if you've had a negative experience on every site you post on (judging by your sig this includes gamefaqs as well) the problem might be you
I'm just looking for a nice girl to tickle my feet without touching my chin.

User Info: RevengeGamer

RevengeGamer
2 years ago#43
pomerleaub posted...
RevengeGamer posted...

dont report halowaypoint moderators for trolling (when they are) because they will get another moderator in same spartan squad/clan to perma ban you from waypoint forums then have your xbox live account suspended/and or banned even though its a seperate forum/service

I am not even gonna bother posting on the halos***point forums anymore, you can't have a discussion about any of the things that need to be improved without some butthurt fanboy reporting you and the stupid s***terdoodle monitor banning you, I am gonna stick to my spartan company forums exclusivly.
Gamefaqs mods are the worst mods in all of moderation.Will not remove this until Laylow gets IP banned(7/17/15) Buying SFV used, they don't deserve my money.

User Info: Try_Another___

Try_Another___
2 years ago#44
RevengeGamer posted...
s***terdoodle.

What
I'm just looking for a nice girl to tickle my feet without touching my chin.

RevengeGamer
2 years ago#45
Try_Another___ posted...
RevengeGamer posted...
s***terdoodle.

What

snickerdoodle is the mod that bans me everytime, and they never respond to my disputes. so f*** em.
Gamefaqs mods are the worst mods in all of moderation.Will not remove this until Laylow gets IP banned(7/17/15) Buying SFV used, they don't deserve my money.

User Info: _Sawyer

_Sawyer
2 years ago#46
RevengeGamer posted...
Try_Another___ posted...
RevengeGamer posted...
s***terdoodle.

What

snickerdoodle is the mod that bans me everytime, and they never respond to my disputes. so f*** em.

Maybe she has a crush on you and she just bans you so you won't realize it.
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me

RevengeGamer
2 years ago#47
_Sawyer posted...
RevengeGamer posted...
Try_Another___ posted...
RevengeGamer posted...
s***terdoodle.

What

Maybe she has a crush on you and she just bans you so you won't realize it.

Maybe she is an idiot, oh wait she is.

User Info: pomerleaub

pomerleaub
2 years ago#48
RevengeGamer posted...
pomerleaub posted...
RevengeGamer posted...

I am not even gonna bother posting on the halos***point forums anymore, you can't have a discussion about any of the things that need to be improved without some butthurt fanboy reporting you and the stupid s***terdoodle monitor banning you, I am gonna stick to my spartan company forums exclusivly.

she banned me too Snickerdoodle right from team foodfight ? if so i reported her comment on the waypoint forums because i made a thread it got trolled on bad she made this comment "Ok guys i think he has had enough ;) " she didnt delete any of the posts that were blatant attacks on me instead puts a 24 hour ban then perma ban right after within 2 hours my XBL account was banned for same thing as waypoint at least im not the only 1 with a problem with her or TEAM FOODFIGHT
gfaq55b

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
2 years ago#49
Okay, I'll report you guys now like Snickerdoodles does.
Water-It's older than the sun. Don't drink that.-- Dream old.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. Halo Waypoint forums are AWFUL.
  • Topic Archived