How long b4 u get a DMR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. How long b4 u get a DMR?

User Info: GGooDD

GGooDD
2 years ago#11
If you buy just bronze packs until it starts refundig req points youll get one... If your wasting your reqs ln gold packs when you haven't bought all the bronze stuff you will take forever to get a dmr.

I have two x1/two accounts and two tvs I have a dmr on my main at 32, my second got i at 4. By buying bronze package until you have all the bronze unlocks
XBL: HAMMERblaze
STEAM: Hammerblaze I auto ignore any useless posters

User Info: littlebro07

littlebro07
2 years ago#12
GGooDD posted...
If you buy just bronze packs until it starts refundig req points youll get one... If your wasting your reqs ln gold packs when you haven't bought all the bronze stuff you will take forever to get a dmr.

I have two x1/two accounts and two tvs I have a dmr on my main at 32, my second got i at 4. By buying bronze package until you have all the bronze unlocks

IMO it's better to skip bronze and start with silver. Silver guarantees two permanent unlocks where bronze just has a chance at one.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif

User Info: Suicide_Jester

Suicide_Jester
2 years ago#13
littlebro07 posted...
GGooDD posted...

IMO it's better to skip bronze and start with silver. Silver guarantees two permanent unlocks where bronze just has a chance at one.

In my experience bronze gives a 50% chance of a permanent. With them being 1/4 the price of a silver, it ends up being about the same. Just a bit more of a gamble.
http://i.imgur.com/1H8TIxh.jpg

User Info: MrDolfan

MrDolfan
2 years ago#14
Level 31

I exclusively bought bronze packs until level 20.
Voting for the lesser of two evils IS STILL VOTING FOR EVIL. #garyjohnson2016

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
2 years ago#15
Finish bronzes first. You can unlock 5 with 5k if you sell all of your REQs. After you finish bronzes you stop getting s***ty gear much faster when buying silvers. Idk who would actually want to clear up the whole pool of common items with silver packs for 5k a pop. Sounds kind of idiotic tbh

I got my first dmr at 32

User Info: littlebro07

littlebro07
2 years ago#16
I must just be very unlucky with bronze packs. Seems I only get a permanent unlock every 5 or 6 packs.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. How long b4 u get a DMR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived