• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lords of the Fallen
  3. How to defeat the Champion?

User Info: Bradk72186

Bradk72186
6 years ago#11
Where do u go after u beat him?

User Info: gunzwei

gunzwei
6 years ago#12
blackbirdy5 posted...
The boss is very easy to me but acquiring his special weapon is hard, I tried to wait until his rage bar goes down to minimum but he still got raged anyway!!! What a stupid thing! @@

Is there any trick/hints to defeat him without making him raged?

Use a kite shield and parry his ramming attack.

User Info: edupont85

edupont85
6 years ago#13
Bradk72186 posted...
Where do u go after u beat him?

Maybe you beat him out of order, but if not there should be a guard saying "hey over here" or something like that. Otherwise you may have beat him before going to the graveyard and going to the rhogar realm.
Psn Ethandismembered

User Info: SubstituteZero

SubstituteZero
6 years ago#14
You are able to plant the tower shield to stun him off his charge and also the parry from kite.
Steam name: kingshire
Currently Playing: LoL (Slave to None), GW2 (Kingshire.6348, Eredon Terrace)

User Info: WheelHoss1

WheelHoss1
6 years ago#15
I just baited him into charging, dodged, cast Rage, and went Beast Mode on his a**. Went down pretty fast.

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
6 years ago#16
SubstituteZero posted...
You are able to plant the tower shield to stun him off his charge and also the parry from kite.

How do you do this?
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab

User Info: k1lo19

k1lo19
6 years ago#17
Equip tower shield and press L2
honestly no one cares what games you're currently playing

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
6 years ago#18
Thanks.
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab

User Info: blackbirdy5

blackbirdy5
6 years ago#19
Thanks guy! Actually I beat the Champion before the Infiltrator (not sure that's correct name). Champion is definitely the easiest boss for me, but it took a long time to finish him.
  1. Boards
  2. Lords of the Fallen
  3. How to defeat the Champion?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A