• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Adding Growth Rank 1 to already leveled up weapons

User Info: Lockheart34

Lockheart34
1 year ago#1
So before looking at the guides, I already started leveling some weapons to 7, only now I'm adding the Growth Rank 1 effect. Should GR1 be modded to a main weapon at Lvl 1 or will the damage be retroactively added to advanced weapons? My Excalibur did increase in damage when I did a test, but I'm not sure if it only added a small amount of damage at Lvl 7 opposed to a large from Lvl 1 onwards. Thanks in advance.

User Info: patrick_58

patrick_58
1 year ago#2
I'm no expert so someone may need to clarify but from my understanding you can add the growth rank 1 weapon at any time during the upgrade cycle, it's just easier to tell damage is where you want it to be before upgrading further
PSN - Patrick_Lawlor
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Jadeblade

Jadeblade
1 year ago#5
When u add a gr1 to the weapon u been working on it will change its gr and put it to the power it's supposed to be.I found this out when I not know about gr and I use this tool for check gr it shows what power it will be all the way to lv 10. U should be able find link for it on the guide for weapon modding hope this helps.Psn is aaronhooks had to restart lost my save so I will be play freedom again hope to see u online have a blessed day.

1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Adding Growth Rank 1 to already leveled up weapons
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A