• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone play Astral Chain (Switch)?
Hi. I just bought Astral Chain though it has not been delivered yet. It sure looks similar in combat to Freedom Wars. From my understanding, it's a linear level-based action RPG where your character has a chain weapon that can tie down enemy monsters. It's one reason I bought it (the likeness to Freedom Wars).

Have any of you played Astral Chain and would share your thoughts on it?
-Vysion_of_books, vision with one i

User Info: Orbiterrr

Orbiterrr
10 months ago#2
You probably already got the game, and if you were expecting something like freedom wars I'm sure you were disappointed lol. A very fun game in it's own right. If you were looking for a game like freedom wars I've heard gun gale(?) was made by the same people.

User Info: Vysion_of_books

Vysion_of_books
10 months ago#3
Yeah, they ended up being different enough that I see your point. I'm glad both are still enjoyable games.
-Vysion_of_books, vision with one i

User Info: SumTinWong

SumTinWong
5 months ago#4
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is made by the same team that did Freedom Wars.
Birds fly because they get tired of walking.

User Info: LameCirclejerks

LameCirclejerks
4 months ago#5
Nintendo switch is garbage and people like @hellhammer trolling the vita boards because he is a nintendo fanboy doesn't help at all.
Lmaooooooo

Roasting him to my discord so they can laugh at him.

@dwdwdw6

User Info: dwdwdw6

dwdwdw6
3 months ago#6
bump

User Info: mozing

mozing
2 months ago#7
LameCirclejerks posted...
Nintendo switch is garbage and people like @hellhammer trolling the vita boards because he is a nintendo fanboy doesn't help at all.
Lmaooooooo

Roasting him to my discord so they can laugh at him.

@dwdwdw6
truly a sad life
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone play Astral Chain (Switch)?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A