• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone still play this game in 2019?

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
1 year ago#21
Z3ROINFINITY posted...
Still jump on every now and then. Been playing Newly released games so they have been taking over lol
i feel ur pain, that downward spiral of playing newer releases...just makes the hill called the backlog into a mountain, pace ur self or u may never see the top

User Info: Eduspcloud

Eduspcloud
1 year ago#22
I have this game since release, but i lost my save file. Restarted the game last week.
NNID, PSN and XBOX Live: eduryuken | Owner of: Wii U | PS Vita | GBA SP

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
1 year ago#23
celesheim posted...
I'm still occasionally playing but endgame really feels like you need multiplayer to complete it.

Shame there's never really anyone online.

Im pretty sure there's no trophy for getting your sentence to 0.
I did everything offline, not that bad. Was years ago though don't remember how I did it.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: slashtermk

slashtermk
1 year ago#24
Man, saddest part was going online last year to see the ghost town. Memories helping people with that CODE 7 exam.
http://i.imgur.com/6HyhtbN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/i2q6wHF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1cNzmr0.jpg

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
1 year ago#25
I played a lot early last year, there was actually a small community who kinda got to each other even tho no one knew each other outside the game.
Bored

User Info: ULTRADJ

ULTRADJ
1 year ago#26
really? maybe I should check out to see if anyone's still online (despite my lack of ability lol).

User Info: Jadeblade

Jadeblade
1 year ago#27
I lost my save and had to restart so I will be going through freedom again I plan to make a gr1 lv 10 lb weapon of every weapon in the game collection weapons is something I like do in hunting games would be nice to find some people play with. My Psn is aaronhooks send me a friend request and let me know it's from here and I will add u. I also have to do soul sacrifice delta, Godeater 2 rage burst,and Toukiden 2 as well if any of you have those. Have a blessed day and see u on the battlefield.

User Info: ULTRADJ

ULTRADJ
1 year ago#28
Jadeblade posted...
I lost my save and had to restart so I will be going through freedom again I plan to make a gr1 lv 10 lb weapon of every weapon in the game collection weapons is something I like do in hunting games would be nice to find some people play with. My Psn is aaronhooks send me a friend request and let me know it's from here and I will add u. I also have to do soul sacrifice delta, Godeater 2 rage burst,and Toukiden 2 as well if any of you have those. Have a blessed day and see u on the battlefield.
I do not have Soul Sacrifice Delta or Toukiden 2 as of yet, but I do plan to get them sometime in the future. I do have God Eater 2 Rage Burst but haven't started it yet since I'm trying to finish God Eater Ressurection first. I'm almost done. I can add you when I get the time soon.

User Info: Jadeblade

Jadeblade
1 year ago#29
I see ok like I said I lost my saves so I have to start over in each of them I'm working on freedom wars atm. Out of the four Godeater is the longest to get the items u want the rng is bad in that one still I enjoy them all add me when u able no rush I will make a pc for Godeater but I will work on freedom first have a blessed day and nice to meet u.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone still play this game in 2019?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A