• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Why hasn't there been a sequel, or a port over to PS4 in a remastered edition?

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
3 years ago#11
Thanks! :D

Got my Rarity 8, Growth Rank 1 lv. 10 advance light melee weapon too! :D

Want to upgrade my gun, which is at lv. 8 but that stupid rare material that can only be found in the Taipei mission is making it hard.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: NinjaPirateDood

NinjaPirateDood
3 years ago#12
I would so kill for an HD Port to PS4. Swear I would play till I got to 0 years.
Rin Pyo To Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen

User Info: mashu

mashu
3 years ago#13
NinjaPirateDood posted...
I would so kill for an HD Port to PS4. Swear I would play till I got to 0 years.

Did that on this version, and well, well beyond that. I'd do it again for sure on a port. No idea why this hasn't been ported. Lots of us who played this game would buy it again, and the audience that would be exposed to it on PS4 would be something like 10x as much.

User Info: NinjaPirateDood

NinjaPirateDood
3 years ago#14
I'd love to do it now, but the weapon crafting and bs AI enemies on solo are frustrating. It's unfair, and whose brilliant idea was it to make crafting so crappy? If it weren't for the customization and cool whip thingy, I'd have sold it the same week I bought it.
Rin Pyo To Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
2 years ago#15
94mav98 posted...
Yup! Got one from 5-2! To anyone who might be reading this later on, there are four of those melee adds at the very start of the mission. If neither of the drops what you're looking for it's quicker to just restart the mission until they do and then finish it.

Went back so I can finally max out my weapons and I don’t even have 5-2. Any idea why? I’d rather do this one because yeah 6-5 is very difficult.

Edit: Just checked and apparently I made the wrong choice earlier in the game. Looks like 5-2 is gone forever.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
2 years ago#16
2ndAtomisk posted...
Looks like 5-2 is gone forever.

It's not. You get it back during the post-game grind. You can also have other people pick it for you in multiplayer.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
2 years ago#17
Yeah, the cliffhanger at the end was a bit annoying. Excellent game otherwise.
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
2 years ago#18
as much as i like the game . some sector is too op T_T

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
2 years ago#19
94mav98 posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
Looks like 5-2 is gone forever.

It's not. You get it back during the post-game grind. You can also have other people pick it for you in multiplayer.

l see. Totally missed that l still had to go that Cell Garden.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Why hasn't there been a sequel, or a port over to PS4 in a remastered edition?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A