• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. What is the earliest code level to get 0 years?

User Info: Razzy

Razzy
3 years ago#1
Doing another playthrough of this game, this time decided to start grinding the Jakarta Retribution as early as I felt comfortable, that is code level 5. Now I'm at 0 years, but the game won't acknowledge it, I don't get the message from Percy and if I break a law, my sentence gets extended.

So, what is the earliest level when the game will actually oh so generously acknowledge that you worked off your sentence?

Cya
Raziel-chan

User Info: AlexK

AlexK
3 years ago#2
Razzy posted...
Doing another playthrough of this game, this time decided to start grinding the Jakarta Retribution as early as I felt comfortable, that is code level 5. Now I'm at 0 years, but the game won't acknowledge it, I don't get the message from Percy and if I break a law, my sentence gets extended.

So, what is the earliest level when the game will actually oh so generously acknowledge that you worked off your sentence?

Cya
Raziel-chan

You have to finish the game(beat the story)
ShadowAK... The Best Inazuma Eleven Player Ever...
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. What is the earliest code level to get 0 years?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A