• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Looking for people who still play.

User Info: Jadeblade

Jadeblade
3 years ago#1
Hi name is jade I'm looking for people who still play freedom wars.And a side note i don't pvp.Now that's said I'll get to why i start topic i see alot of sinners not know what to do or alot of new sinner join a room and try to demand help.I don't mind help lower code lvs but a least be polite about it.Just looking to do some co op don't need help with anything i do spl ops offline and have 20 lb gr1 lv 10 8+ mods weapons so i don't need any assistance just want to find people to play with who not with any bad vives is all.My psn is aaronhooks if u down let me know it's from this board.I enjoy this game and play often and i lend a hand to those who have respect and don't have time for people with bs I'm quiet but talk more once i get what vive u on.Hope to meet some pro and new sinner take care later.

User Info: judgeramza

judgeramza
3 years ago#2
How active is online?would like to buy this game
Chrono trigger is THE best rpg of all time hands down.

User Info: Jadeblade

Jadeblade
3 years ago#3
There is still alot of people who play online.But at certain times around noonish it picks up
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Looking for people who still play.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A