• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone still playing near the end of 2017?

User Info: Cwaytus

Cwaytus
3 years ago#1
I dont know about anyone else but I definitely am but the game seems pretty dead most of the time when it comes to online especially PvP.

User Info: Furisu212

Furisu212
3 years ago#2
I still play on and off. FW has my favorite raw game play of the hunting RPGs I've gotten my hands on. But I hardly ever go online since my connection sucks.
I really should learn people by their usernames rather than their signatures.
How long has it been since you last backed up your saves?

User Info: Megashock96

Megashock96
3 years ago#3
I was just playing a while ago and found some nice people to play with. Haven't tried PvP but PvE sure is alive.

User Info: NightShift

NightShift
3 years ago#4
yeah. im on from time to time. usually to do invasions then jump in a room and kill stuff
#BikeLife

User Info: Vincent7th

Vincent7th
3 years ago#5
I actually popped the cart in tonight to revamp my character and play around in practice modes. I might move back over to the PSTV for more serious sessions. I’ve completed the main game but I still have plenty of crafting and collecting to do. Feel free to add me, just mention who you are.
PSN: Randy_M_Green - (mention who you are)

Vincent7th
3 years ago#6
Holy crap. I hopped on tonight and almost immediately my co-op room filled up. A good mix of players too, new and old.

User Info: PortableNewbie

PortableNewbie
3 years ago#7
Started over three days ago because I want to play through the main campaign again and it's fun to work myself up the ranks again.
Sometimes active and sometimes not... Depends on the amount of free time I have...

User Info: Shadow-Krow

Shadow-Krow
3 years ago#8
They should make a port for ps4.
PSN/CFN: Shadow-Krow
Still waiting on that Lei Wulong T7 trailer.

Vincent7th
3 years ago#9
Shadow-Krow posted...
They should make a port for ps4.

I agree. I think it would sell pretty well if they adjusted a few of the unnecessarily complex parts of the game.

Vincent7th
3 years ago#10
Uh, should we start a 2018 thread?
  1. Boards
  2. Freedom Wars
  3. Anyone still playing near the end of 2017?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A