• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. Wow this game is extremely monotonous and tedious. Rebeltaxi described this well

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
4 years ago#1
For one, Marceline is the only character that's really worth playing as, she can float over pits AND absorb red projectiles for the Scream Finisher. Second, the game really works better if you have friends willing to come over to your house and play it with you, doing all this by yourself all for possibly 1 upgrade for 1 character, going through all the floors repeatedly to get a very limited amount of treasure that doesn't even add up ever, because Princess bubble***** takes it all when you go back in, so if you're short just 1 treasure for an upgrade and you gotta spend it all, you're screwed. Fighting the exact same monsters over and over again, it's extremely tedious and BORING! Yeah, my main point is that the game is boring, this is the worst take on Gauntlet or Diablo I've ever seen, I payed $17 for this crap. HOW can people who only play single player find this enjoyable without dying of boredome AT ALL!?
3DS code: 5327-2191-2635
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. Wow this game is extremely monotonous and tedious. Rebeltaxi described this well
  • Topic Archived