• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. $39.99 Cartoon Network are you f***ing high?!

User Info: _wwKd_

_wwKd_
5 years ago#1
Good thing I redboxed this game. Well judging from the cover art I'd thought I'd be getting a full blown ..well Ps3 game. I got a browser game from their website in console form.

Freaking indie games like Journey etc kicks this games ass all over the place at half the price.

I LOVE Adventure Time but damn it. My two kids were excited to play this gsme with me but as soon as it loaded up a collective sigh of boos and disappointment came upon us.
FC: 0275 8437 0586
Pokemon Safari: Vullaby Cacturne Sableye

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
5 years ago#2
I rented it from Redbox, too. Even that is a bit too much to pay.

This game should have been a $10 downloadable game and even then the reviews would probably have been the same. All that respect WayForward has been earning is seriously hurt now. They rushed out a game that was probably developed in less than a month for $40, knowing kids/parents and fans of the show probably wouldn't research the game before buying.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

_wwKd_
5 years ago#3
I just realized WayForward is based literally in my town. I'm gonna go complain. jk.

User Info: senelcoolidge_

senelcoolidge_
5 years ago#4
So you didn't even play the game?
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12

_wwKd_
5 years ago#5
..I did till the dungeon changed from dab generic dungeon to an Ice King type terrain. Let me tell you, those first 20 levels or so my God. I remained optimistic but as soon se everything felt the same but with new skins of old enemies I gave up. I even tried the multiplayer. Didn't change a damn thing. The characters had no amazing upgrades loot system either. Just a side weapon and frigging treasure you lose everytime you leave?! WTF
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. $39.99 Cartoon Network are you f***ing high?!
  • Topic Archived