• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
5 years ago#1
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-15-adventure-time-explore-the-dungeon-because-i-dont-know-review

Not boding well.
"Say Hello To the Bad Guy!"
I'm back!!! And better than ever!!!

User Info: HORRIBLA

HORRIBLA
5 years ago#2
Well thats lumping disappointing.
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T, GigaByte GA-770T-USB3 AMD 770, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB 16X Superclocked, Windows 7 64-bit.

User Info: senelcoolidge_

senelcoolidge_
5 years ago#3
NintendoLife seemed to enjoy it. I've noticed Europe rates a lot of games harshly... unless it's soccer.
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12

User Info: DrRocktastical

DrRocktastical
5 years ago#4
So, having just gotten done playing the first 5 floors, I can safely say this guy had no clue what he was talking about. His complaints about sparsely populated floors have not been a problem for me at all. Especially if you leave the monster spawners alone.

He mentions "fuzzy hit boxes and stiff button responses." I'm beginning to wonder if he was even playing the same game. I haven't had any issue killing enemies or moving about fluidly. The only issue I've had is blocking projectiles, as you have to time it perfectly or you'll take the hit anyway.

Overall, I'm enjoying my experience with the game. It's light hearted and goofy and sticks pretty closely to the feel of the show.

User Info: SilentNova777

SilentNova777
5 years ago#5
The game's main issue is the lack of content and difficulty.
PSN: SilentNova XBox Live:SilentNova777 Wii:7762-0631-5048-5334 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom:2450-6027-0846/S.Nova

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
5 years ago#6
I think the name is taken from Lex Luger. is the main character called Billy whatsisname?
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
  • Topic Archived