• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. What characters Do You Whant To See In This Game.

User Info: lunafan

lunafan
5 years ago#1
I what Science Cat And Shark.

Science Cat makes his first and only appearance in the episode "My Two Favorite People." Finn says he comes out by the Tree Fort with Shark at exactly 4:00 PM every day and can regrow his head when decapitated, which he usually does around 5:00 PM. Science Cat transforms Jake into a butterfly with one of his battle potions which, according to Finn, never last long. Jake would have liked to cut the cat's head off, but he had to meet Lady Rainicorn for their date.

Shark is a character that appeared in "My Two Favorite People." He comes out at the Tree Fort with Science Cat every day at 4:00 P.M. on the dot, and fights Finn, who decapitates both him and Science Cat. Most of the time, Jake misses them because he always meets Lady Rainicorn.
Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
  3. What characters Do You Whant To See In This Game.
  • Topic Archived