• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hohokum
  3. Popnuts question. *slight spoilers*

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
5 years ago#1
So I just spent ten frustrating minutes popping all the popnuts in the first area so that they were all "large". Only to find that the very last one wouldn't pop.

So to get the trophy for equalising them do I have to shrink them all, or is there some rick to it?

I'm not bothering again until I know for sure, as it's fairly annoying and they reset when you exit the area.
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."

User Info: MR_E_1

MR_E_1
5 years ago#2
I haven't done it yet, myself (started and then decided I had better things to do with my life...lol)...but according to trophy guides I've seen, it looks like you can do either or, as long as they're all the same size in the end. Probably easier to shrink them so you don't bounce into them as much.

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
5 years ago#3
You have to hit the last one multiple times to get it to change.

User Info: darknile

darknile
5 years ago#4
My suggestion is don't make the nuts large, as it gives you less space to move in. Make them all small and its easier to navigate. I did finish getting them all and it opens up a really weird looking large nut object that you can touch to change all the nuts on that stage.
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.
  1. Boards
  2. Hohokum
  3. Popnuts question. *slight spoilers*
  • Topic Archived