• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hohokum
  3. Error msg.

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
5 years ago#1
I tried to re download too but same thing. Also tried to restore licenses. Any one else a having this problem?
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad

User Info: methosagain

methosagain
5 years ago#2
Same here, and Sony consumer services is useless
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that

User Info: clottedBLOOD

clottedBLOOD
5 years ago#3
Im having the same issue. I deleted it and re downloaded it but it didn't work. hopefully when I dl it tomorrow they'll have it fixed....
PSN: ClottedBLOOD

User Info: djpookie2000

djpookie2000
5 years ago#4
Same here
PSN ID DjPookie2000
Xbox Live ID DjPookie2000

User Info: Seibei4211

Seibei4211
5 years ago#5
I hear that this might be happening to people who didn't preload it, but no one's totally sure yet. I know I preloaded it and didn't have any problems. If that really is the case, then that's crazy.

User Info: HypnoCoosh

HypnoCoosh
5 years ago#6
Please do the following:
1.Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.

2.Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.

3.Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.

4.You will get to a menu.

5. Ok. You will hit the option 5. Rebuilt Database.

6.Also, if does not work, then you will have to get to safe mode again and select option 4. Restore default settings.
Aristotle's axiom: The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.

User Info: Hypnotizer

Hypnotizer
5 years ago#7
Same here. Lots of people on twitter have the same error message and Santa Monica Studios say they are working with PSN to correct the issue...

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=hohokum%20error
PSN ID: hypnotizer1977
Xbox Live: hipnotizer

User Info: Oblek1

Oblek1
5 years ago#8
Anyone with the error message able to launch the game yet? Been following Sony Santa Monica's twitter, but haven't seen anything positive yet... Hoping they get this problem fixed today.
PS4
PSN: oblek1

-FryShakeWad-
5 years ago#9
Fix this >< wtf.
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)

-FryShakeWad-
5 years ago#10
Trying to download again today- Thursday.
  1. Boards
  2. Hohokum
  3. Error msg.
  • Topic Archived