• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  3. The gossip shop in the Dark World has a treasure for the asking..

User Info: TheLair789

TheLair789
6 years ago#1
I had no idea what that meant when I played ALttP
Deal with it!!

User Info: Si1entG

Si1entG
6 years ago#2
The gossip shop refers to the broken house that is in the Smithy shop location in the Dark World. The treasure for the asking is a treasure box with the key locked inside that you must take with you.
This topic is now about Din's Fire.

TheLair789
6 years ago#3
How would anyone know that??
Deal with it!!

User Info: orangeumbreon23

orangeumbreon23
6 years ago#4
Well, it is mentioned in Kakariko Village about a thief being near the desert i believe. I've been going through another file on the VC and only getting necessary items(only things i've not obtained are the 4 Bottles, the Cane of Byrna and the Bug Net).
XBL GT: JoeCool8524 P: 2493 3392 2616, JC6; D: 4468 0437 0563, Rex; Pt: 3695 5906 1566, Joe

TheLair789
6 years ago#5
Yes, there are several references about the thief, but how would anyone know the broken Smithy house was called the gossip shop?
Deal with it!!

User Info: Si1entG

Si1entG
6 years ago#6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a gossip shop is one of the caves where a creature says "I will tell you a profitable story if you pay me..." One of them actually tells you that the man at the entrance to the desert is a locksmith, so it only makes sense to take the treasure box to him.
This topic is now about Din's Fire.

TheLair789
6 years ago#7
20 years later and I'm just now figuring out what a gossip shop means. Thank you for clarifying.
Deal with it!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  3. The gossip shop in the Dark World has a treasure for the asking..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers