• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. Affordable fifa UT team

User Info: Autobot_Residen

Autobot_Residen
4 years ago#1
What players would you recommend that are affordable for Ultimate Team?

I currently have Petr Cech in goal, Leighton Baines, Vincent Kompany, Mamadou Sakho, Kyle Walker, Nemanja Matic, Cheick Tiote (currently selling or sold), Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski, Jesus Navas and Daniel Sturridge.
I have Vlad Chiriches and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain on the bench but hoping to sign Steven Gerrard soon.

I got a BPL team with 100 chemistry but hoping to have other teams and different players.

I recently got promoted to Division 3 and won my first match 7-4.

Do you guys have any recommendations as to who to get?

Everyone has been experiencing FIFA 15 problems so I thought I might try my hand at some fifa 14.

Thanks in advance
Autobot's roll out.

Autobot_Residen
4 years ago#2
Lol where'd everyone go.
Autobot's roll out.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
4 years ago#3
Board seems dead I only recently got the game so i came here expecting lively banter and fifa news but looks like they all jumped on fifa 15.

Are the servers down right now on 14 I'm having trouble getting on fut.

As far as your question tc I have found some serious bargains on fut players like vidal pogba Sanchez and many more for under 2k I would suggest holding out for a bargain leave your bid as late as possible and hopefully you will pick up some superstars for cut price if your lucky.

Some decent cheap players I use are ramsey the ox Baines ayew mertesacker Vargas llalana etc there's plenty out there but it also depends on chemistry and formation your looking for also you budget and player position your interested in bringing in.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

Autobot_Residen
4 years ago#4
Thanks.

Yeah I've tried going on to FUT but I keep on getting kicked in 2 days and one time I got kicked from a match and I got it as a loss -_-...

Yeah, the Ox is actually great in fifa. I have him on my team.

So far ive got 100 chemistry and a 4-3-3 style formation with 2 CDM's.

I'll try look out for people like Sanchez and those midfielders u mentioned.
Autobot's roll out.

kgrc
4 years ago#5
If you still play fifa 14 feel free to add me on psn my id is kgrc.
I'm new to fifa so should be pretty easy to beat but I could do with a challenge to get better.
I'm not a football game noob though played every pro evo game but got bored of that series and finally decided to try out fifa got 14 from a friend and I'm enjoying it alot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

User Info: epic_troller

epic_troller
4 years ago#6
People are sayin PES2015 is good.
Looks good too.
#GUIP
SUPER MARIO!!!!!! MB45 FTW

kgrc
4 years ago#7
epic_troller posted...