• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. *Help* Game freezes at Squad Management screen in World Cup UT.

User Info: Sasuke_1998

Sasuke_1998
4 years ago#1
I just started FIFA 14 a few days ago and have been having a lot of fun with it, but twice now in the same night, my game froze randomly while in the Squad management menu for World Cup Ultimate Team. It's a long and rather tedious process to have it freeze and have to switch it off then back on, let the PS3 check for corrupted data, start up the game, connect to EA, etc. I haven't found anyone else who has freezing issues on this specific part of the game, as it's not as common as the Career Mode freezes. Can anyone tell me what might be causing it? Since I've started, World Cup UT has been my main source of income, because I have better players on it than my normal UT and getting about 10,000 coins for a 7 match tournament isn't bad. Now, with that said, I need to access my Squad a lot, to swap players, contracts, heal the injured, training, etc. But now I'm afraid it will freeze every time I go into it, and the squad is suffering for it. Does anyone know what causes this and what could possibly fix it? I usually play offline tournaments (being a rather new player) if that helps.
Currently Playing: Arkham Origins (360)
Waiting for: Nothing
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. *Help* Game freezes at Squad Management screen in World Cup UT.
  • Topic Archived