• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. Keep budget after season?

User Info: lordbodom666

lordbodom666
4 years ago#1
Is there a way to keep the budget after the season ends and not have the board review? I played a whole season and sold a lot of players which gave me a lot of transfer budget. I was saving it for the new season when the transfer window opened to make some splashes. But After the board reviewed, they took away almost 30-40% of the budget which made me very sad:(.

User Info: Sothron

Sothron
4 years ago#2
the only way I have seen to do this, and verified it myself, is before the season ends go into the transfer budget and allocate all your funds from to the weekly budget. Make it 0 - 100 percent all in weekly funds. When the new season starts it gives you a lot of money. My first season in Arsenal ended with my having 75 m in transfer, the board was going to give me only 42 and take away my extra money. So I went back to a previous save, moved the allocation to 0-100 all in weekly funds and this time they gave me 110 m in transfer. Which about the same I had before plus new funds for the year. Hope that helps.
Proud supporter of all Atlanta sports teams and professional wrestling.

User Info: lordbodom666

lordbodom666
4 years ago#3
Tried it and it works. Thanks! Is this a glitch or just how it is in real life?

User Info: Sothron

Sothron
4 years ago#4
I think it is a glitch but it supposed to let you keep your previous transfer funds and then add it at the next season not wipe out your old funds.
Proud supporter of all Atlanta sports teams and professional wrestling.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. Keep budget after season?
  • Topic Archived