• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. Quick Question for a Newbie at Ultimate Team

User Info: numz92

numz92
4 years ago#1
So after 2 years of Fifa I am finally deciding to try out the FUT mode which I have heard many good things about. So I am at the auction and I am able to buy Lacazette for about 300 coins which idk is a good deal or bad but I know about some of the chemistry and already have a 75 rated french striker as well so i figured two would be much better. Now what I dont get is where the hell did he go and why cant I add him into my squad? Do I need to buy a contract and get him on it or something or is it something else? I searched for the answers elsewhere but I came here as a last resort really. Please any help would be appreciated.

User Info: numz92

numz92
4 years ago#2
nvm i got it

User Info: pes_sensei

pes_sensei
4 years ago#3
Search your club. If a player isn't sold or in your transfer list he is in your club. It's better having a good chemistry than better players at first. When you're on transfers press square and see other prices for the player you pressed square on as a comparison, for good deals.
In every crevice of life there is a small rainbow if you look positively, no matter what your circumstance.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 14
  3. Quick Question for a Newbie at Ultimate Team
  • Topic Archived