• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
  3. I've never played these games before, is my initial impression correct?

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
7 years ago#1
I also have a few more questions about the games.

(Regarding the PvP) Do you watch as your character fights other players character or do you actually control the characters actions?

Regardind the Vita version) How good is the Vita's AR used in this game (I like AR) and does it actually add to the experience?

How deep is the gameplay and levels/environments?

I have a Vita & PS3, are these games actually different enough to justify buying the 2 different versions of the game?

How do the two versions actually play together or is the Vita version a portable version and identical version of the PS3 version?

I do enjoy games like Kameo, Disney Infinity & Skylanders.

This game has yet to be released here in the US but it has been officially confirmed and I'm trying to figure out if I should add this to my watchlist.
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
  3. I've never played these games before, is my initial impression correct?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find Idol pup? Side Quest1 Answer