• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. This is such an underrated game

User Info: Gupster 2001

Gupster 2001
5 months ago#1
Love this game - it feels like a great game to play at Christmas, with a great soundtrack, and a wonderful story.

The occasional crashes/glitches are frustrating, as is the silly upgrade system, but it's a fantastic game and doesn't get enough love or credit in my opinion.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
4 months ago#2
Totally agree and I feel it's the most complete game in the series. It took the fun indoor environments of Asylum and combined them with the open world of City and it's a great combo. Has the best set of bosses in the series and the Joker is a riot to watch.

I feel it gets a bad rap since it wasn't made by Rocksteady but, given how many didn't like decisions fans didn't like with Arkham Knight, I don't know why this matters.

User Info: Starwind128

Starwind128
4 months ago#3
Yeah Origins is much better than City in my opinion. Its literally one of the most underrated games of its generation. A lot of the casual fans had their minds made up that it was going to be a "cheap cash in" before it even came out, so there was already negative bias toward the game. I hope that one day it gets more attention.
"Even superheroes pee in bottles." - Hugh Jackman
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. This is such an underrated game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A