• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Worst nightmare rank 3 help

User Info: Leroy1985

Leroy1985
9 months ago#1
I'm sure I've done this but is there any free roam location to do this, I tried the boat but enemies are all facing each other

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
8 months ago#2
Sadly, you're probably out of luck. Many of these challenges are extremely hard to pull off in free-roam. You really have to be on top of the challenges and doing them as you play the plot of game...otherwise you just need to play it again on NG+ to finish them.

The guide here is a pretty good thing to follow if you're going for them as it'll suggest the exact best maps to do them and when in the game you should have them done. Nightmare Challenge 6 is an another really nasty one that basically must be done at the Bank predator maps since a certain takedown can't be done anywhere else...I made a point to have all the other ones done before I did the Bank plot map.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/710576-batman-arkham-origins/faqs/73381
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Worst nightmare rank 3 help
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A